“Paying for the view”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Below average food for the price, on par with captain d's. Our waitress was inattentive, but friendly. No butter or wet napkins with the crab legs. Clam strips were like eating fried pencil erasers. Decent oyster cocktail. You are definitely paying for the view, which was nice.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We met up with a friend and decided on the Seabreeze on the Dock for Dinner. After ordering our appetizers and drinks the apps were brought to us. Not 5 minutes later while a few of us were attempting to get our salads at the average salad bar ( Golden Corral has more variety) and that is not saying a whole lot since I do not frequent GC. I looked over at our table and saw our main courses being delivered. I had the steamed clams for an app which were NOT properly washed and over steamed. Every mouthful was gritty and like chewing beef jerky. Actually beef jerky is easier to chew than those clams. The person sitting next to me could hear the grit as I chewed. For dinner I had the Captains platter. The only decent items was the fish and shrimp. The fried clams were thicker than a pencil and like rubber, the stuffed crab was ghastly and the Flounder was over fried. The waitress had obviously put our main food order in at the same time as the apps so that we received all of our food at the same time. Not sure if this was due to inexperience, or just lack of concern. Either way I would definately not recommend this place or go back there again

Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband & I went to Seabreeze on the dock the other night to enjoy the "All You Can Eat" seafood. The platter that came out was LOADED with seafood cooked to perfection. You also get a choice of 2 sides along with hush puppies. They use what appeared to be cracker meal which makes a very light coating. Not a heavy batter that overwhelms the seafood. There was so much the first round that there wasn't a need to get more....we had all we could eat! We will go back to enjoy this again & recommend it to everyone!