“Saturday Afternoon Bbque”
Review of Kelly's AdaBlue Cafe - CLOSED

Kelly's AdaBlue Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you're in the neighborhood on Saturday afternoons, you may be lucky enough to have Bruce's ribs right from the smoker. Fall off the bone with secret sauce recipe. Yum!
Other foods available, limited menu but good home cooked food. Local appeal with friendly staff.
Onsite famliy owned and run.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had the pulled pork sandwich and my husband had the ribs and both were delicious. The staff is very friendly and the prices very reasonable. We went back the next day for ice cream.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Home cooked food at it's best and a great price. By the way - check out the fudge, it is fantastic especially Key Lime

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Casual restaurant with a good selection and very reasonable prices. I had the pulled pork sandwich and a side of french fries. My wife hade the daily special which was pork and rice. Both were large portions and very tasty. My malted was on the thin side, but what you would expect with a soft serve base. We would definitely return.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

AdaBlue fits the bill true to form of the Cedar Key Cafes. It is on SR 24 in Cedar Key Fl, off the beaten path, but well worth the stop. I had the hamburger (not much on the menu) and it turned out to be one of the best I have ever had. It was a fresh ground beef PATTIE, not the frozen, pre-formed burgers. It was very tasty. The ice tea was also freshly made and they have WONDERFUL SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM. One camn also watch the sunset from one of their docks. I would return.