“Best Breakfast with a view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner - CLOSED

Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Waitstaff
Description: We are a DINER, serving breakfast and lunch daily. Friday and Saturday evenings we open late 11pm to 2am serving breakfast and sandwiches. We are not a seafood restaurant, there are already plenty of those on the Island. We are a DINER serving your typical breakfast and lunch menu, however, we do offer some seafood items during lunch. We are priced right and the portions are plentiful and the food is fresh. We have a 50's theme with classic cars and music.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Best Breakfast with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My favorite place to eat breakfast on the island! After a long Cedar Key Friday night, Kens is perfect!! Plus the view is amazing as you sip your coffee and the world melts away!

Fairhope, Alabama
“Great crabmeat omelet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Service was good. Asked for extra crabmeat in my omelet Didn't need to, it had plenty. Went back a second morning. Enjoyed the view and food.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Claud C
Englewood, Florida
“Great Diner what Cedar Key is all about !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The service was polite and friendly with a fun atmosphere. The view was amazing . The food delicious and reasonably priced. I'm so sick of the chain restaurants which this is not. This was like a home cooked meal. We later went back and checked out there downstairs shop and had a specialty coffee. Desserts looked awesome but I was too full from dinner to try one. Next time I will. A must go to place if your in Cedar Key.

• Visited July 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Best breakfast place (in a very limited market). Good basic menu and daily comfort foods served. Open for breakfast and lunch only.

Visited July 2014
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Rather disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had read reviews on this restaraunt and was looking forward to breakfast at Kens- but they fell short of expectations.
The service was good, the decor was kind of fun and we got good coffee right away. That's the good part- then when the food arrived it went downhill. I had the biscuits and gravy. I love biscuits and gravy- these weren't the best. The biscuits were good but the gravy lacked much flavor. My wife had bacon- no flavor, eggs- served runny even though ordered over medium, toast that was slightly burnt, and potatoes that had been sitting around for a while.
All in all- not how I want to start my day. Priced to high for less than mediocre food.

Visited July 2014