“Not the best and the worst”
Review of Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner - CLOSED

Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a DINER, serving breakfast and lunch daily. Friday and Saturday evenings we open late 11pm to 2am serving breakfast and sandwiches. We are not a seafood restaurant, there are already plenty of those on the Island. We are a DINER serving your typical breakfast and lunch menu, however, we do offer some seafood items during lunch. We are priced right and the portions are plentiful and the food is fresh. We have a 50's theme with classic cars and music.
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

First time in Cedar Key several people told my husband and I to try Kens for breakfast ... The waitress was very nice but the quality of food not the best..My husband ordered an omelet the bacon was burned in the omelet eggs over cooked but will have to say the crunchy frenchtoast was yummy! The burgers looked good would try it again.

Kbryant88, Owner at Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

First I want to appologize for the omelet coming out as you described. I think I was a bit backed up on cooking and did not give you what I normally give my customers. Please, if something like that happens let the server know and I will fix it right away, as we try to tell everyone. I would rather you let me know, I fix it, and we are all happy and then there won't be stuff like this written. Next time you come in please tell me you are there. Thank you.

ken

There are newer reviews for Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went for a spur of the moment lunch and had a great meal. We had two wonderful bacon egg and cheese sandwiches and terrific beer battered onion rings. These meals hit the spot and we look forward to going back real soon. Our waitress was very attentive even after 5 more different groups of people entered after we arrived.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I made most of our breakfasts to save money on our trip, but chose this cute diner before we left town on our last day. Wish we'd have eaten there first! :)

It was a very cute place with a nice view. And most of all, the staff was super friendly!

We'll be back on our next trip to Cedar Key.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We ate here our first morning in Cedar Key. It's centrally located. The food was good - a little over priced for basic breakfast, but still tasty. We didn't see much of our waitress but got to chat with another lady that worked in there - very friendly. Clean restaurant, cute decor, we'd come back again.

Kbryant88, Owner at Ken's Cedar Keyside Diner, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I an d my staff would like to thank you for giving us a try and enjoying yourselves.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Exactly what we expected. Great diner menu with many choices. We had breakfast there a and had the eggs Benedict. It was great. Ken, the owner came out and talked to us. Good guy. Locals were eating there and that is always a good sign.

1  Thank bekntony