“Great Supeme! and theydeliver!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Cash Only, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: Built in 1930 as the Holman Store, this historic building brings fond memories for residents as they come to pick up their order. The menu offers a great selection of Island Favorite Pizza and fresh wings.Everything is made to order using the freshest ingredients.
Birmingham, Michigan
“Great Supeme! and theydeliver!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Chris answered the phone and delivered the hand made to order (by her husband) pizza in less than 30 minutes. Take that Domino's

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gracie393
islandpizzeria, Owner at Island Pizzeria, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your review! I got a kick out of it! We look forward to seeing you next time you visit Cedar Key!

Groveland
“Gotta love the oyster pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We've visited Cedar Key many times in the past but this was our first time at I.P; had to try it based on all the good reviews. It's a small frame building just outside the main town and offers take out and delivery only. I saw they offered an oyster rockefeller pizza and had to try it; my wife decided to play it safe and got the medium wings. The pizza was delicious and a must for oyster lovers. The crust was just like I like it; enough of a char to be crisp but still foldable and of high quality. Ingrediants included garlic, olive oil, spinach, parmesan and a full dozen oysters...and this was on a small (10 inch) pie! The wings were also pretty good, spiced right for medium but a little on the dry side. Blue cheese dressing was also included but no celery. The garden salad we got consisted of baby spinach and spring mix, all right out of the grocery store bag variety, a few cherry tomatoes and three small rings of red onion. Not bad but would have been better with the addition of some romaine to give it a bit more heft. Service was good, everything was ready in about 15 minutes after I called. The pizza is the star attraction here and I'm looking forward to the next time out. I'd like to try some of their other offerings, but have a feeling I'll be going back for the oyster pie.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank billdozerGroveland
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy you loved the Oyster Rockefeller pizza & your wife the wings! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time you visit Cedar Key!
Cedar Key, Florida
“I Love the Chicken Parm Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

In addition to the food being very very good Island Pizzeria has delivery too! Don't forget to tip your delivery person. Delivery is a special treat on island. I can not wait to try their garlic Knots and other fun specials next visit, which will be real soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FarawayInn
islandpizzeria, Owner at Island Pizzeria, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for your review!! It pleases me to know that you are happy with your order and our service. It is our pleasure to deliver any order so you can stay in the comfort of you home! We look forward to seeing you again!
Sparta, Tennessee
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Not much more to say. This is absolutely the best pizza anywhere. No frozen crusts, no frozen ingredients. True Italian Style New York pizza. Everything is handmade from scratch. If you're a pizza lover and visiting Cedar Key, don't miss this place. And if you're a seafood lover, try the clam pizza.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
islandpizzeria, Owner at Island Pizzeria, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you Tom! It was great to meet you and appreciate your business!! We look forward to seeing you next year!!!
“The best food on the island, delivered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have eaten at every place in Cedar Key and I have to say that the Pizzeria is the best, most consistent , flavorful, never disappointing place on the island. They pizza is delectable, the garlic knots are incredible and the pizza is fold-able and juicy. If you want a burger delivered right to your door, cooked right and hot, call them. 352-543-5999. Yes, I have that memorized. Ask about their no carb specials!!! I have never been disappointed and this is not an infomercial, I promise!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review, your support and your business!! It is our goal to be consistant so I am excited that we are maintaining that!! We look forward to serving you again!