“I Love the Chicken Parm Sandwich”
Review of Island Pizzeria

Island Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Built in 1930 as the Holman Store, this historic building brings fond memories for residents as they come to pick up their order. The menu offers a great selection of Island Favorite Pizza and fresh wings.Everything is made to order using the freshest ingredients.
Cedar Key, Florida
“I Love the Chicken Parm Sandwich”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

In addition to the food being very very good Island Pizzeria has delivery too! Don't forget to tip your delivery person. Delivery is a special treat on island. I can not wait to try their garlic Knots and other fun specials next visit, which will be real soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FarawayInn
islandpizzeria, Owner at Island Pizzeria, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Thank you for your review!! It pleases me to know that you are happy with your order and our service. It is our pleasure to deliver any order so you can stay in the comfort of you home! We look forward to seeing you again!

Sparta, Tennessee
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Not much more to say. This is absolutely the best pizza anywhere. No frozen crusts, no frozen ingredients. True Italian Style New York pizza. Everything is handmade from scratch. If you're a pizza lover and visiting Cedar Key, don't miss this place. And if you're a seafood lover, try the clam pizza.

• Visited November 2012
islandpizzeria, Owner at Island Pizzeria, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you Tom! It was great to meet you and appreciate your business!! We look forward to seeing you next year!!!
“The best food on the island, delivered!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have eaten at every place in Cedar Key and I have to say that the Pizzeria is the best, most consistent , flavorful, never disappointing place on the island. They pizza is delectable, the garlic knots are incredible and the pizza is fold-able and juicy. If you want a burger delivered right to your door, cooked right and hot, call them. 352-543-5999. Yes, I have that memorized. Ask about their no carb specials!!! I have never been disappointed and this is not an infomercial, I promise!

• Visited November 2012
Thank you so much for your review, your support and your business!! It is our goal to be consistant so I am excited that we are maintaining that!! We look forward to serving you again!
Cedar Key, Florida, United States
“Linda”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Wonderful old Fashioned "Homemade Italian Pizza", Family owned and operated. Cris and Dave treat everyone like they are their friends. When you walk in you will smell the pizza and your taste buds will be activated. This is a must stop when you come to Cedar Key.

• Visited October 2012
Thank you Linda! You are right...we do feel like everyone that walks in is a friend that has come as our guest for dinner :) We appreciate you, Johnny, your friendship and your business!!
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“OK, Seriously, top 3 NY-style pizzas ANYWHERE!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The title says it all! Who would think unbelievable (let alone decent) pizza in a small, off-the-beaten-path, semi-touristy little village of 930 people?

All I can tell you is I am a pizza connousiour. This would be top 2-3 NY-style pizzas I've ever eaten. I am trying to keep emotions of the moment out of it when I write this. Crust was so superb, had a bit of a yeasty, and yet chewy taste. Great sause and italian sausage.

If I was within a 2 hour drive (I am not) of this place, I would make a special trip just for the pizza from time to time. While Cedar Key is the world's capital of clams, don't overlook perhaps the best NY-style pizza in FL (surely THAT argument can be made). Wow!

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for your review & your business!! We look forward to seeing you again!