My hubby and I stayed here for 2 nights for our "honeymoon" Valentine weekend getaway. Gina was super helpful and set us up in Room 311 which was an amazing 2 story loft with view of the Gulf. Alice at the front desk was also super sweet! The loft was immaculate which had recently been remodeled, absolutely no complaints. We would have loved to stay longer but we do plan to come back again. Very peaceful and quiet location and yet close to everything. I highly recommend Cedar Cove...ask for Room 311...great for couples :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped condominiums directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Cedar Key, Florida. We rent units by the day, week or month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Hotel Cedar Key
- Cedar Cove Beach And Yacht Club