My husband and I spent our Thanksgiving vacation at Cedar Cove. We of the had a wonderful room with a view out to the sea. Our room was spacious and the kitchenette was a great addition because we could eat in when we wanted to.
Not that we wanted to. The restaurant was right there, the food was great, the service was excellent.Thanksgiving dinner was splendid.
The office staff and the housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient, informative and available for our needs.
Cedar Key is not bustling and this quiet natural setting is what we sought. If you want to come with all of your electronics, you may have a challenge getting reception, due to the location of the Key.
We have already made our reservations for next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped condominiums directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Cedar Key, Florida. We rent units by the day, week or month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Beach And Yacht Club
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Hotel Cedar Key