I have been going to Cedar Key for weekends since I was a very little girl. I have always felt welcome at Cedar Cove. I have stayed all over the island and they are so welcoming and accommodating. The prices are reasonable and they don't demand that we stay the whole weekend. The Island Room Restaurant is great (in the hotel) with an amazing view. It feels like our home away from home. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped condominiums directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Cedar Key, Florida. We rent units by the day, week or month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Hotel Cedar Key
- Cedar Cove Beach And Yacht Club