The lady at the front desk with the bizzare makeup was unfriendly, and would not budge on early check in, and refused to allow us to check in until 4:00 pm. I called later and spoke to someone else at the front desk, and the room was ready. They never offered to call when it was ready.
There is no ice machine on the site. The pool is a bird bath. It would be simple and inexpensive to install monofilament fishing line to keep the birds out of the pool. The room is spacious, and has a cathedral ceiling, but is severely outdated in all aspects.
The owners need to invest some money for improvements in this hotel. It was below average, especially for the price of the room.
A car alarm and people talking in the hall kept us awake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped condominiums directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Cedar Key, Florida. We rent units by the day, week or month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Beach & Yacht Club Hotel Cedar Key
- Cedar Cove Beach And Yacht Club