“Breakfast with a Family Feel”

Bagel King Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is, by far, my favorite breakfast location. I go almost everywhere week on either Saturday or Sunday. Although it's busy, it's better on weekends. The specials are great and the wait staff (on weekends) is the best.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Have been here twice in the last month for lunch both time. While the food was very good the service could have been better. While I know they are busy, they seem to run short on servers. We waited about ten minutes before even being greeted, while people who came in after us had their order taken. Food came out quick and hot, so its not the kitchen's fault. overall, they have a great business and very good food, but need a little more on the service side to be excellent. We will be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I cannot even begin to sya how many times I have been here. I actually really like this place much more than Panera Bread (and I love Panera Bread). They have a full menu and LOTS of bagels to choose from. To me, it's more home-cooked than many of the other local restaurants. I encourage those who are not in Casselberry to frequest Bagel King because it's really a fabulous place to grab a bite to eat.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Love Bagel King. We eat there all the time. The have the best bagels!! Great service and always good food. The Tina is an all time favorite with an everything bagel.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The best nova (or lox) on a bagel with cream cheese in Central Florida is served at Bagel King. It's a family-run eatery that's been open at various Orlando locations for more than thirty years. The Casselberry location swarms with people on Sunday mornings, seats may be hard to come by, but everybody eats. Lots of yummy egg dishes are also served, delicious home fries to die for, and soups and sandwiches abound. Great French toast on thick bread with ample butter, powdered sugar, and hot syrup is a favorite, too! On the down side, some in back of the kitchen smoke, which at time drifts out into the dinning area, leaving one's clothing smelly, and you'll feel as through you'll need a shower straight away. The knishes, served hot, sometimes offer more covering than potato, which is a disappointment for New Yorkers used to the real thing. But the latter comments aside, I'm a Sunday morning regular!