“Everything heated in Microwave”
Review of Cypriana Restaurant - CLOSED

Cypriana Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I haven't been here in years and remembered it as being very good greek food. Sadly the economy must of hit this place hard and they are cutting corners. First let me say the service was great and you could tell the food was homemade; however, it was not fresh. I am not sure when it was made, but everything was being reheated in the microwave and it tasted like it. I was very disappointed....not worth the money.

2  Thank winemyst

Sunny, Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2008

Pretty good Greek Mediterranean food. Nice greek wines. A good choice for Med Food, which I do love.

Reviewed May 14, 2008

I love the Greek food here! Every time we visit Orlando, we try to eat at least once here if not twice. Food is excellent, service fantastic. Every waiter we have had is very kind and conversational without being overbearing. The wine is also superb and reasonably priced. We have booked a party there in August already for friends and family that will be visiting with us. Can't wait!

Reviewed April 20, 2008

Let me add my voice to the crowds of people who love this place. This is no "Gyro to Go" nonsense, no sir! Cypriana makes beautiful home-style Greek cuisine, has affordable prices and a really good selection in a not-too-flashy atmosphere. But, the best evidence of all in favor of Cypriana... Greek people eat there, have parties there, love the food there. Need I say more?

Reviewed March 20, 2008

small, but good greek food. Not much for the atmosphere. Kinda feels like a lunch room.