“What a gem!”

Good for: Families with children
Anchorage, Alaska
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Orlando.

I take my mom here every time she's in town.

First off, this is authentic Greek food. Their menu is definitely from the old country and you'll probably have to ask a lot of questions (something I've come to realize is a sign of authenticity in ethnic food).

Secondly, their staff is very bubbly and fun. Usually the owner, Anita, comes out and exchanges pleasantries.

Third, I don't feel as if the food is overpriced.

Fourth, the place isn't ever too busy for comfort.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank spencer j

Florida
“Everything heated in Microwave”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

I haven't been here in years and remembered it as being very good greek food. Sadly the economy must of hit this place hard and they are cutting corners. First let me say the service was great and you could tell the food was homemade; however, it was not fresh. I am not sure when it was made, but everything was being reheated in the microwave and it tasted like it. I was very disappointed....not worth the money.

2 Thank winemyst
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good Greek Mediterranean food. Nice greek wines. A good choice for Med Food, which I do love.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hawesville, Kentucky
“Absolutely The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2008

I love the Greek food here! Every time we visit Orlando, we try to eat at least once here if not twice. Food is excellent, service fantastic. Every waiter we have had is very kind and conversational without being overbearing. The wine is also superb and reasonably priced. We have booked a party there in August already for friends and family that will be visiting with us. Can't wait!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Let me add my voice to the crowds of people who love this place. This is no "Gyro to Go" nonsense, no sir...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2008

Let me add my voice to the crowds of people who love this place. This is no "Gyro to Go" nonsense, no sir! Cypriana makes beautiful home-style Greek cuisine, has affordable prices and a really good selection in a not-too-flashy atmosphere. But, the best evidence of all in favor of Cypriana... Greek people eat there, have parties there, love the food there. Need I say more?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook