“Great food, service and price!”
Review of Rolando's Cuban Restaurant - CLOSED

Rolando's Cuban Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Great food, service and price!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've been frequenting Rolando's for years because their Cuban Sandwich and Ropa Vieja is always the best in town. Road construction in front of the restaurant has hurt business, but not compromised their good food. Don't miss this place!

• Visited February 2013

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Get there while you still can”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This has been one of the top rated Cuban restaurants in the Orlando area for years and our experience last night proved why. We started off with the chorizo queso appetizer which had a great flavor and just enough heat without going overboard. I had a salmon special they were advertising that day and it was very tasty. My wife had the garlic shrimp and was very pleased. Their congri side dish has a flavor that I can only say is wonderfully unique and the best we have ever had at any Cuban restaurant. Finally, the coconut flan dessert is an excellent twist on an old Cuban favorite. At the end of the meal,

• Visited February 2013
North Florida
“An old favorite”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love this place. We used to go here when my grandparents lived in the area. It had been more than 15 years, but the food is still great. I had some mariquitas to start and then the ropa vieja, black beans and rice, and tostones. The service was solid and the food was hot and fast. Great for a lunch.
There is road construction that they said is eating into their business. They deserve some support.

• Visited November 2012
Oviedo, Florida
“Experience eating at Rolando's Restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was dissapointed with restaturant this time I went there. The service was not great cz the restaurant was not even full and the waitress did not refill my drink. I had to ask for my refill. I also did not like the food cz it was salty. Maybe they change chef or something. I won't consider going back to eat there. I prefer to find other place where they have better service and refill my drink. The most dissapointed part is that the restaurant was not busy and the waitress came to my table to bring my foood and to get the bill. What a horrible way to deal with customers. Remember as a business owner train well the people so they make customers want to comeback and bring their friends.

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had lunch yesterday and it was good. The chicken was a bit dry but the favor was excellent. The staff was great and very pleasant. I will definitely eat at this restaurant again.

• Visited October 2012