“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed May 1, 2013

During our stay in the neighbourhood we tried pizza from Anthony’s twice. The first one was a “take a way” and the second we had in the restaurant. Both pizzas tasted excellent. The service was good and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is a great pizza place for thin style pizza. I'm not a New Yorker so I can't say if it's as good as or close to NY style but it's good enough for me to go back again and again. I don't like Pizza Hut or Domino's style pizza and Anthony's is nothing like those chains. So if you like those types of pizza you may not be a fan of this pizza. Worth a shot since the prices are good and they have more than pizza on the menu.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at Sherton North and we asked where we can get great pizza. They told us this place, so we went however we couldnt find it for a little bit. However it was worth getting a little turned around. The pizza was very good! I would eat it again!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

One of our spots for pizza, which is very good, but we always end up asking for a side of marinate sauce. The place is small, and they finally got new seats for the booths (previous ones were really uncomfortable). It can get very congested by the front door due to the limited space and high volume of carryouts. Limited alcohol selection. Tucked inside of a Publix shopping center, off Button road.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This is my favorite NY style pizza place in Orlando--super yummy and reminds me of pizza I used to have in the City. It's the big slices you fold to eat! Try the calzone and Stromboli too--huge and tasty!!