“Not too bad for a Chinese buffet”
Review of New Peking Buffet

New Peking Buffet
Ranked #33 of 96 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Stopped in for a quick dinner tonight. The family enjoyed the stir fry station, complete with lots of fresh meats and veggies. The majority of the food was okay, with the only standout being the Malaysian chicken (excellent!). It's an asian buffet with sushi, seafood, fruit, and desserts. If you want bulk Chinese in a fairly clean environment, this establishment is better than most of the alternatives in the area.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I started to receive the Orlando 20% off discount on my phone and I thought wow...this is way better than cutting the coupon and remembering to bring it. Well the female manager refused to honor it saying that they canceled their account. In subsequent weeks and months, I continue to get this coupon on my phone and see it in the Orlando Sentinel. So, despite the fact that I thought it was an okay buffet, I won't be back.

2  Thank joangr
Reviewed September 12, 2013

our co worker recomended this place... we have all eaten at Buffets before and its hit or miss... our entire office all 6 of us caravaned the 7 miles to he eatery.... Great selection enough of a crowd that the food was hot and replenished often..... appertisers to desert not a disappointment, great friendly service.... yes i would recommend this place when you have a craving, buffet... sushi....hibachi.......

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was very good and extensive. The seafood selection in particular, was a reason to be back to this place. There were shrimp made different ways, baked salmon, mussels, tilapia, etc Each dish tasted good, even the meat and poultry dishes. Dessert did not taste good at all. it seems each cake (?) was baked using lard instead of butter.

Service and atmosphere are as expected of a large buffet place. Not much interaction with the servers to appropriately gauge the total quality of service. The place is huge and tables and seats are as average as you can find in a Chinese buffet restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just today I reviewed another chinese buffet, with not much to say nce about it, But New Peking does everything right. From the taste of the food, the variety and cleanliness this place wrote the book on Chinese Buffets in this area. Of course one of my favorite stops is the Mongolian Barbeque, Plenty of fresh meats and veggies.They have a good assortment of fresh looking sushi as well, but alas, I don't like sushi. If it aint cooked I wont eat it, The food is actually outstanding, always hot, fresh and plenty to go around. The special. meat rolls, the potatoes, even their french fries are good. The one thing I wish for is for more variety, it seems every buffet serves the same dishes.. But at those prices I do understand why they don't or can't. . The staff is very friendly and will do everything in their power to give you a good dining experience, The waitresses are sweet and helpful. It has been open a few years and has kept up the same quality throughout. All other buffets in the area why not come here and learn how to run a huge successful buffet. Keep it up New Peking ,