“chinese Buffet”

New Peking Buffet
Ranked #32 of 96 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 12, 2013

our co worker recomended this place... we have all eaten at Buffets before and its hit or miss... our entire office all 6 of us caravaned the 7 miles to he eatery.... Great selection enough of a crowd that the food was hot and replenished often..... appertisers to desert not a disappointment, great friendly service.... yes i would recommend this place when you have a craving, buffet... sushi....hibachi.......

There are newer reviews for New Peking Buffet

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was very good and extensive. The seafood selection in particular, was a reason to be back to this place. There were shrimp made different ways, baked salmon, mussels, tilapia, etc Each dish tasted good, even the meat and poultry dishes. Dessert did not taste good at all. it seems each cake (?) was baked using lard instead of butter.

Service and atmosphere are as expected of a large buffet place. Not much interaction with the servers to appropriately gauge the total quality of service. The place is huge and tables and seats are as average as you can find in a Chinese buffet restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just today I reviewed another chinese buffet, with not much to say nce about it, But New Peking does everything right. From the taste of the food, the variety and cleanliness this place wrote the book on Chinese Buffets in this area. Of course one of my favorite stops is the Mongolian Barbeque, Plenty of fresh meats and veggies.They have a good assortment of fresh looking sushi as well, but alas, I don't like sushi. If it aint cooked I wont eat it, The food is actually outstanding, always hot, fresh and plenty to go around. The special. meat rolls, the potatoes, even their french fries are good. The one thing I wish for is for more variety, it seems every buffet serves the same dishes.. But at those prices I do understand why they don't or can't. . The staff is very friendly and will do everything in their power to give you a good dining experience, The waitresses are sweet and helpful. It has been open a few years and has kept up the same quality throughout. All other buffets in the area why not come here and learn how to run a huge successful buffet. Keep it up New Peking ,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you like buffets, you will love New Peking. The selection is enormous and includes both Chinese dishes plus regular American favorites. There is a good sized salad bar as well. The restaurant is large and clean plus the service is very good. Plenty of parking too.

Food quality is definitely above average for a buffet this size. Have eaten there several times and each time has been very good. I would recommend trying it if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I find most chinese buffets to be about the same. Tons of fried food, fried noodles, fried rice, etc. I'm not expecting the world when I go to one. Usually if I order chinese carry out it does taste fresher and better than a buffet. However, I do like this restaurant, especially because of the sushi buffet. Sure its not quite as good as going to a sushi joint, but I'm also not going to drop $30+ to get filled up like at a sushi-by-the roll place. I'd say its as good or better than the sushi you would get at publix, and for the price of one carry out plastic box you can eat as much as you like.