“Now for the best”

Cuisines: Chinese
Orlando
“Now for the best”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just today I reviewed another chinese buffet, with not much to say nce about it, But New Peking does everything right. From the taste of the food, the variety and cleanliness this place wrote the book on Chinese Buffets in this area. Of course one of my favorite stops is the Mongolian Barbeque, Plenty of fresh meats and veggies.They have a good assortment of fresh looking sushi as well, but alas, I don't like sushi. If it aint cooked I wont eat it, The food is actually outstanding, always hot, fresh and plenty to go around. The special. meat rolls, the potatoes, even their french fries are good. The one thing I wish for is for more variety, it seems every buffet serves the same dishes.. But at those prices I do understand why they don't or can't. . The staff is very friendly and will do everything in their power to give you a good dining experience, The waitresses are sweet and helpful. It has been open a few years and has kept up the same quality throughout. All other buffets in the area why not come here and learn how to run a huge successful buffet. Keep it up New Peking ,

• Visited June 2013

Florida
“Fantastic Buffet”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you like buffets, you will love New Peking. The selection is enormous and includes both Chinese dishes plus regular American favorites. There is a good sized salad bar as well. The restaurant is large and clean plus the service is very good. Plenty of parking too.

Food quality is definitely above average for a buffet this size. Have eaten there several times and each time has been very good. I would recommend trying it if you are in the area.

• Visited March 2013
SE USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average chinese buffet, but with sushi!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I find most chinese buffets to be about the same. Tons of fried food, fried noodles, fried rice, etc. I'm not expecting the world when I go to one. Usually if I order chinese carry out it does taste fresher and better than a buffet. However, I do like this restaurant, especially because of the sushi buffet. Sure its not quite as good as going to a sushi joint, but I'm also not going to drop $30+ to get filled up like at a sushi-by-the roll place. I'd say its as good or better than the sushi you would get at publix, and for the price of one carry out plastic box you can eat as much as you like.

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Not so worth it!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Some friends told us about this place and so we decided to give it a try, The food was not very appealing. The fried shrimp was greasy. The chicken was cold. The buffet trays were dirty and the service was poor. When we received our check, the girl at the front register actually pushed the check tray back with the receipt with not even a thank you. Too many really good Chinese establishments in the area to waste our money at this one. Will not return.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Linda B
Longwood, Florida, United States
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This buffet is the best buffet I have ever been to. Not only is there good quality food and good service, the selection is vast. Many rows of deliciousness will make this dinner experience great! Thought that good sushi in a chinese buffet is a myth? Well, not this one. Be sure to try out the on-the-spot made amazing sushi!

Visited January 2013