“a place that offers a warm welcome”

Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
Reviewed December 18, 2010

brian and staff are a very professional, courteous, friendly and customer service went beyond our expectations. we are happy to be here. thank you

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 11, 2010

I have traveled around the world for business and the Suburban Extended stay hotel is by far the best value I have ever found. The hotel is clean, safe and the staff is extremely friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a quiet and peaceful stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I travel often as my work entails me to do so, wireless internet was very fast (impressive) All the basic amenities with a fully equipped kitchenette. Eva was excellent and attended to my every need and or questions that I had. Eva is outstanding she makes Suburan Extended Stay Hotel shine...................

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Everything you could want but would never expect in an economy hotel stay. The room was really small but cozy and clean. The bed had fresh, crisp linens, the wireless internet was blazing fast and the kitchenette, although I didn't use it, is a nice touch. I also really liked the new, sterile tv remote control unit that should be mandatory in every hotel. Also, I'd be remiss if I failed to mention the receptionist, Eva, who was just beyond friendly and genuinely concerned that everything was in order with the room.

I never expected the level of service or quality of stay that this place afforded for a mere $55 and I just can't recommend this particular Suburban Extended Stay enough.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank vidtraveler39
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I would like to thank the Suburban Lodge and its staff for their hospitality. Daisy and Eva were very helpful and provided great quality service during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2010

while staying staying at the extended stay hotel the service was wonderful i wasnt feeling well and on this trip by myself i just had to get away and the front desk person mrs eva rivera i remembered that name cause she was a friendly and helpfull young lady she help me with getting something to help me feel better so i could enjoy what was left of my trip i would recommend anyone to stay there and ask for ms rivera a very beautiful and courteous woman

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I came down here to Casselberry for a vacation with my children from TN & I did my research on this particular hotel & found it satisfactory. The staff at the front office were very professional, housekeeping did a great job at cleaning my room & the rates here are affordable. I would recommend my friends from out of town to stay here because the staff will be very helpful. The location is very convenient with all the local attractions within a short distance & if a person wants to save even more money by not eating out at the restaurants, there are grocery stores within minutes to cook in the room with the small kitchenette. Maintenance is prompt in fixing whatever needs to be fixed but all the way around, everyone is very professional.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casselberry
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
#9 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area

Been to Home Towne Studios - Casselberry? Share your experiences!