“long way from home”

Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I came into town and the hotel I was going to stay at was booked,
So I went on line and found this places, it was nice and the price was good. I saved money and slept great

Staff was nice and helped me in a pinch, thats what I needed. I will stay there from now on when I come to see my Kids.

And my Dog is coming with me next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank longway2014

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in. Let's start with the outside - people hanging out of doors, smoking illicit substances, leering at you as you walk by. The rooms - absolutely disgusting. Walking around barefoot left feet black with dirt and grime. Tub looks like it had never been cleaned. Bath mat had black footprints on it. Old lettuce in fridge. One room smelled of stale cigarettes, the other smelled like funk. Front desk people couldn't give a crap less that we were unhappy with our stay. Booked through hotels.com for 2 nights but called to get money refunded for second night - just couldn't imagine sleeping there again. Just stay away.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank JulieD27
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great location. Convenient for dining & shopping. They also have good deals for extended stays. Staff is always punctual as far as meeting your needs & taking care of any issues you may have. My wife & I stayed here for over a month & are grateful for the customer friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 8, 2014

very nice place..the people were friendly and the hospitality of the staff was awesome.. fridge, kitchen, sink, stove and very pet friendly..theres good food nearby, stores, shops, everything you need..will definitely stay again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel is run down and not up to my standards. I washed the kitchen floor so it wasn't sticky as well as the bath room floor. I also had to wash the dishes and silverware as it had dried food on it. We found out the government was housing homeless people there. Many children running around. It is not a place we would stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cecelia C
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was looking for a cheap but decent place near the airport. Lesson learned! This place is a dump- hot water needs to be on cold to work. Place smells. Front desk staff obviously not happy to be here or service oriented. I guess maybe I wouldn't either if I had to work here. And now hear isn't working. Tried to find another place but all sold out. Wish me luck to get thru the nite!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Horrible, went to check in at 1 pm and was told to come back at 3 @ the earliest. When I got back at 3:30. I was told there were no more rooms, even though they had just checked in 2 guys that sounded like had no reservations, while I was standing there waiting to check in. I had reserved my room 3 days prior. The original lady that had told me to come back at 3 heard me talking and then somehow found a room for me. I walk in the room, it's a single bed and it REEKS of Cigarettes! I originally reserved a double with non-smoking since I was traveling with my wife and kids. I went back and asked for another room and was told that was all they had...requested a cancellation and refund and still haven't received. Next step I am reporting to the Better Business Bureau. I forgot to mention that the room was FILTHY!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Bryson J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casselberry
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
#8 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Budget Inn
Budget Inn
#5 of 6 in Sanford

Been to Home Towne Studios - Casselberry? Share your experiences!