“wow great service!!”

Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
“wow great service!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

wow amazing customer service very compassionate for the needs of the guest my family loves this hotel they have worked with my funds and I greatly appreciate. your services.this property is close to many stores and restaurants.

1 Thank proctorsstayedhere
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments...our staff strides to provide best service....We hope you will continue to enjoy your stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bushnell, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great room; clean, neat, large refrigerator, nice kitchen with dishes, coffee available in room, work desk, internet hookup, multiple tv channels, iron and board, comfortable bed, nice bathroom with blow dryer and friendly/accommodating staff---all you need for one night or one month. Denny's restaurant right next door. Any questions email the GM, frankie.pacienza@us.whg.com---he goes above and beyond to ensure my stay was the best!!!!

Room Tip: Call ahead and let them know your needs
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Judy H
thank you for your kind comments...I am glad I was able to help and also my staff...I look forward Having you back at our hotel...
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The people here are amazing you need anything they are there. Rooms are very clean and well takin care of. I would definitely recommend to all potential tenants. For the price it is well worth the stay!!!!!

1 Thank Brittnicole0312
thank you for your feedback...we look forward having you back..please dont hesitate to call me direct and I will assure we repeat the same excellent experience.
London
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My office booked this hotel as I would be staying 3 weeks for work.

The hotel was paid in advance and my problems started the night I arrived,

STRIKE ONE - there was no available room. The hotel was overbooked and the desk clerk had to clean a room for me.

STRIKE TWO - the rooms carpet was so filthy I stuck to it and my feet turned black, I was trapped as the hotel had been paid in advance and I could not change hotels, during the first week the room was never serviced. Eventually I was moved to another room and the carpet had been cleaned, instead of being stuck to the floor the carpet had been "cleaned" but my feet still turned black if I walked on it. I caught Tinea (foot rot) either from the filthy carpet or the filthy bathroom. The room was not serviced in the second week.

STRIKE THREE - I was home for 3 days and returned Sunday night, the room had not been serviced, I spoke to the reception and was assured it would be done Monday and surprise surprise nothing was cleaned so I have sheets that are 10 days old, no clean towels and mounting rubbished..

If you are considering staying at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel in Orlando DON'T DO IT!!!!

Your health and especially children may be adversely affected.

Room Tip: Don't Do It, pay $5 more and book somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank trollsdad
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for the feedback...first and foremost I want to apologize about the issues you encountered during your stay...my email is frankie.pacienza@us.whg.com and would like to reach out in regards of the problems that occured on the second room and would like to make up the part of stay you were not satisfied. We hope we can somehow resolve some of thse issues you encoutered.

Travelers are raving about these Casselberry hotels

Guthrie, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had issues with noise, however it was resolved. Front desk staff is excellent, especially Alicia and Wanda. Overall value is good. Pet friendly, family oriented, great location, and complete/full kitchen. Also it was very important that my son and I feel safe while my husband works in the evening and we do.

1 Thank jaymee46
Thank you for your feedback...Yes Wanda and Alicia but all of our staff take great pride in providing the best customer service. I sure will recognize their hard work..I am glad you feel comfortable at our hotel.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My two kids and I have been staying here for about 3 months now. The service personnel here is very quick, courteous and always smiling. We have met some nice people here and their is kids outside for them to play with so no one gets bored.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Scott H
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments...I am glad your kids are able to feel like they are home...I can assure you there are many more parents feeling same way about their kids. We look forward to provide you best services at all times.
Winter Park, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The service is great here, worker are excellent help there are nice and friendly. druing my time here there been no problemly asking for what i needed. If there is was something that i couldn't do at the time they was very understanding and willing to give me time. Alicia did a wounderful job helping me out druing my stay here at the suburban extended stay hotel and the co-workers are very easy to talk with even helpful as well.

Thanks, great job
Latonya Watson

Room Tip: If you loking for great service and help this is the place.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind comments and continuing business with us...we at the Suburban Lodge stride to provide best services and make you feel home at all times.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casselberry
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando Altamonte Springs
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites

Been to Home Towne Studios - Casselberry? Share your experiences!