“Over All Good Value!!”

Home Towne Studios - Casselberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casselberry
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had issues with noise, however it was resolved. Front desk staff is excellent, especially Alicia and Wanda. Overall value is good. Pet friendly, family oriented, great location, and complete/full kitchen. Also it was very important that my son and I feel safe while my husband works in the evening and we do.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank jaymee46
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback...Yes Wanda and Alicia but all of our staff take great pride in providing the best customer service. I sure will recognize their hard work..I am glad you feel comfortable at our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Home Towne Studios - Casselberry

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My two kids and I have been staying here for about 3 months now. The service personnel here is very quick, courteous and always smiling. We have met some nice people here and their is kids outside for them to play with so no one gets bored.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott H
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for your nice comments...I am glad your kids are able to feel like they are home...I can assure you there are many more parents feeling same way about their kids. We look forward to provide you best services at all times.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The service is great here, worker are excellent help there are nice and friendly. druing my time here there been no problemly asking for what i needed. If there is was something that i couldn't do at the time they was very understanding and willing to give me time. Alicia did a wounderful job helping me out druing my stay here at the suburban extended stay hotel and the co-workers are very easy to talk with even helpful as well.

Thanks, great job
Latonya Watson

Room Tip: If you loking for great service and help this is the place.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind comments and continuing business with us...we at the Suburban Lodge stride to provide best services and make you feel home at all times.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is by far the sketchiest hotel I have ever stayed at. I saw drug deals going on in the parking lot and many poor families living in the rooms. I am a young female and was traveling on business at 2 AM someone tried to open the door of my room WITHOUT KNOCKING and only after I jumped up and slammed the door(I had the latch flipped over thank god!)did the man start saying he was security and that he had gotten a call someone was locked out of the room. I told him no one was locked out and that I had not called security and told the man to leave. Ten minutes later the man came back and started knocking on my door again saying the exact same thing, I told him again no one had called security and to leave and he just stood there, I finally told him I was calling the cops and he walked away. I called the police and the operator said officers were already at the hotel, no surprise there how scary this place was! When the police came they had the man with them and said that he was the security officer, and when I asked why he tried to walk in my room in the middle of the night without knocking he once again just said he was "responding to a maintenance call." The front desk was rude about the situation and would not refund my room and the security officer denied any of it ever happening. I am still convinced he was up to no good! Needless to say beware this place at all costs, especially if you are a young woman staying alone!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Ashley
thank you for providing feedback...first of all I sincerely apologize about the issue you encountered during your stay...I am aware of what happened and I put myself into your shoes and would feel very upset if it happened to me. While I do feel accountable for what happpened I can only assure you our Over Night courtesy officer strides to provide a safe enviroment to our guest during night time and does not intend to do anything else besides taking care of our guests which is what he was attempting to do on that night and by accident made error. However there are no excuses to what happened. I wish I could have resolved earlier than this and if you get the chance please email me at frankie.pacienza@us.whg.com and I will make up the part of the stay you were not satisfied with.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Room had a very bad smell. There was no remote for TV. No cofee/sugar in room
Remote was supplied but did not work
Bad lighting
Towels were not changed
Carpet was full of dirt, walking barefoot on it for 2 minutes blackened the sole of our feet

We have not seen this bad a room in our 15 years of travels

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Frank P, General Manager at Home Towne Studios - Casselberry, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Kalo
thank you for providing feedback for our hotel...first and foremost let me forward my most sincere apologies to you for the non satisfying stay you had....my email is frankie.pacienza@us.whg.com if you wish to contact me directly I would like to make the part of your stay you were not satsfied with...I also wanted to inform you we have newly renovated rooms and for so for future you can reconsider us we would be happy to get a second opportunity should you come in the area.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was planning on staying two weeks here. I was playing two golf events at Disney. I picked this hotel b/c they are pet friendly. I checked in and was given my keys. I went to room and it smelled horridly of cat pee. There was even a deodorizer machine running. It was disgusting. I promptly told the front desk clerk. She let me look at another room on the second floor. This one smelled so bad of mold and there was a druggy hanging out of next door. Yikes! Many poor families staying at this hotel with little kids in street! I could not bring myself to stay here due to cleanliness and safety.I would not even let let the dogs go in the rooms! I can't believe the girl at the front desk would even let me go into the cat pee room. When I told her she knew they had been trying to get rid of the smell! wow! run far away from this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012

given th reputation of the immediate area, th lodge is a great place to stay, it provides u with everything u need to survive, fridge, sink, stove, microwave,cable (with hbo)& wi-fi ect., ect for a very reasonable rate, other places have a higher rate, minus the kitchen and the large rooms. And the staff is very helpfull, i would recommend it to anyone. it has big rooms with a large closet and bathroom...... It has a Starbucks, Denny's, amscott, gamestop, & a slew of other shops just moments from ur room!!! if ur excpecting th Waldorf astoria, for $50 a night, come on, u wont find that anywhere. be reasonable. th lodge provides more than what th $50 price tag requires. thank u to the staff of the suburban lodge for making my family and i's stay an enjoyable one <3

Room Tip: corner rooms i feel are the best in any hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fred p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casselberry
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#6 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
#8 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area

Been to Home Towne Studios - Casselberry? Share your experiences!