“Great place for kids”

Add it.
Amaya Papaya
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Casselberry
Reviewed March 13, 2015

I got the opportunity to celebrated my granddaughter first birthday,the decorations and ambiance were great,with two attendants I was expecting a little bit of children music(we have to ask), My daughter rented the place from 11am to 1:00 and at 12:25 attendants started to take everything down we have to rush our guest out the door because they had another party at 1:00,I think they need to plan their parties at least 45 min apart,since we were paid until 1:00pm very unfair the birthday girl did not open gift in front of her guest.Attendants should plan with mom the timing.we were told that the next party "the lady was very picky and they have to get ready".Other than that great place for kids and family.

All reviews
"highly recommend this place"
"the owner"
"child"
in 3 reviews
"age"

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Took our daughter to this hidden gem in Casselberry. For kids 1-5 years old it's $9.99. That price doesn't specify a time limit however. But plan your trip accordingly, as they close for an hour each day in the afternoon. Different weekdays have different "daily enrichments" whether it's arts and crafts, water play, or story times. They sell other things too, like food and drinks, party rentals, and arts/crafts stuff for the home.

This place is great for Central Florida rainstorms and to beat the heat.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

While visiting family, we invited my cousins fromGeneva,Switzerland to join me and my sister, for a breakfast/lunch at "Amaya"restaurant in Grand Del Mar hotel, in Ca . The place is soo beautiful,the food was great although pricey, but worth every bite.If you want to relax and be transported, this is the place for you!

1  Thank Emma C
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Basically, you let your little one play and make AS BIG A MESS AS THEY WANT and someone else comes along and cleans it up. It's a playroom full of toys that are clean and well kept. You can play with the kids, or let them play while you mess around in your smartphone. Or both.
Win/win.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Amaya Papaya is so much fun for everyone! There are always discounts available (which is so helpful) and children have a blast while there. The staff is great but please note that you must supervise your child at all times. It's so much fun bringing your kids here and watching them grow through all the different developmental stages! Their play changes so much! Thank you to Amaya Papaya for all of the fun times, awesome activities, and "funtastic" events!!!