“Great place for kids!!”

Add it.
Amaya Papaya
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Casselberry
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Just went here for the first time with 2 year old. He loved playing here!! After and hour and a half I had to peel him away. Such a cute concept, it seemed very clean, and the staff was very friendly. Ill definitely be back

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've passed by this place many times on my way to Publix but never knew what it exactly was. A friend reccomended that I try it out and had nothing but good things to say about it. I purchased a one month unlimited visit pass on a deal site and have had a great experience with each visit. The owner is welcoming, personable and friendly. Whenever a kid takes a spill or bumps her head, someone on staff is quick to check on the situation and offer assistance or an ice pack which i think is a great practice. The area is gated and all the activitiy centers are geared to the 5 and under crowd, my son's favorite being the train set where the tracks are glued to the train table, smart! really appreciate the parent lounge chairs throughout the space and feel like when I'm not playing with my son, that I can relax and keep an eye on him at the same time (free wifi). The parents taking their kids here are really friendly and it's easy to strike up a much needed conversation with an adult. You can pack your own lunch/snacks or there are some items available for purchase. They also offer classes and host birthday parties. I have found that it is more crowded in the mornings, which has been a little overwhelming for my 17 mo old son, but that being said I'm pretty sure he loves it, he cries when it is time to leave!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

So much fun for the little people. Be prepared to take off your shoes! Bring socks and a lunch/snack, and plan to meet some nice parents. The facility is one large room, sectioned off for various areas of play (i.e. costumes, kitchen, books, sand, and many bins with blocks, trucks, and other various items). Comfy chairs are positioned around the room. They have several tables and chairs; both big and small for playing and/or eating. Each time I have visited, the music was enjoyable and the staff very friendly. The mornings is a much busier time than the afternoons. They sanitize everything after closing. I highly recommend this place... especially to escape the heat of the summer. Kids and parents all love to spend a few hours at Amaya Papaya!

3  Thank Islandsue
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is a great place for your little ones and allows some mommy time. The toys and activities are all age appropriate and clean and the staff is always super nice. They do various classes which are included with admission although I've never done one and they sell snacks and have a kitchen available. A huge plus is that there are comfy chairs with wifi for the mommies. This is HUGE! I have 3 girls (ages 1, 3, and 4.5) and they always have a great time. Cons would be that i think they are a little expensive and they could use a little more "active equipment" like a small bounce house or some more jumble gym like objects. All in all a great place!

1  Thank HHealy