“Wow! Superb meal!”

Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassadaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Somewhere in time.. Sinatra's L'aldila Ristorante, located at the Historic Hotel Cassadaga in Lake Helen, Florida. 355 Cassadaga Road. Contact us for reservations and special requests. We serve Authentic Italian Cuisine with a Full-Bar/Piano Bar, Wine Pairing Events, Catering and more! Please join us for an incredible Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Chef Danny Veltri outdid himself. He met us before the meal and was so incredibly personable. My husband and I shared a calamari appetizer and a large slice of tiramisu cheesecake for dessert. For entrees we each ordered salmon with amaretto sauce and fresh asparagus. The food was spectacular! Since it was lovely weather, we dined al fresco with our friends and enjoyed wonderful service from our waiter Jason. After dinner we moved inside for drinks and piano music by David J. Witte. What a wondeful evening!

1  Thank DietFacts
There are newer reviews for Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Sinatra's is definitely worth checking out if you are in Cassadaga. It's a very pleasant atmosphere, service is good and there are some great things to try on the menu. The eggplant rollatini was some of the best I've ever had. I also enjoyed the coconut curried shrimp special of the night. My only complaint would be that they give you too many! There were 10 on the plate but 6 would truly be plenty. So share this dish if you order it. Martinis were perfect and the piano bar entertainment is excellent. Also, there is late night karaoke which after a couple of those large martinis, proved to be a riot. Don't miss this place.

2  Thank countryhiker
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our favorite part of visiting Cassadaga was enjoying the coffee on the back porch swing. It was very relaxing and harkened to an earlier era. Wish they wouldn't allow people to smoke there. We were not bothered by it because the smokers were all out on the front deck - avoiding them was now we found the back deck.

Tip: if your lucky enough to get there when their aren't any smokers, remove the ash trays (take to bar) so smokers look elsewhere for a smoking friendly habituate.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our experience was everything and more than what we expected. The atmosphere was so very charming and warm. The food was absolutely terrific. And the wine selection was very ample with a variety of selections. The bottle pricing for wine was better than we have seen elsewhere, by $4 to $5 dollars per bottle better.
The staff was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We did not feel rushed at all (spent 2 1/2 hours for our dinner service). Everyone was so very charming and by the end of our evening, we felt like we were among friends. The chef came out from the kitchen several times to meet with patrons and make sure everyone was pleased with their selections.
We have been to some very "high class" dining establishments that did not even come close to the experience we had at Sinatra's. We will be coming back often.

3  Thank Jon A
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I brought my mother on an outing to Hotel Cassadaga April 26, 2014 before attending the mini reading held on Wednesday nights. I was pleasantly surprised of the atmosphere, for it had been remodeled since our last visit. The remodel was very nice and I am happy to see it returned to the atmosphere that truly suited this historic hotel, unlike the last remodel. The service (waiter) was outstanding and very professional! The dinners we both had were also outstanding! (((Sadly))), I was shocked by the bartender behind the counter and it brought the entire experience down by 75%, due to her family had decided to also dine in and her children were so out of control, we had to ask the waiter to please move us to the furthest table away from them. We could not even have a conversation due to her children loudly running around the tables, constantly running into our chairs and all over the restaurant, even running behind the bar, (which by FL laws that is illegal). Luckily they did not cause an accident for the waiter as he juggled around them while he served many guest at other tables, including a party table of over 12 people, with 3 children (younger than the ones out of control) the guests children were pleasantly exhibiting proper manners and remained in their seats, as to show what proper parenting produces. I was shocked that the restaurant allowed employees to be so invasive. The bartender was also extremely unprofessional not only having her out of control family present, but also by her sloppy appearance. Here was a professional server, which was dressed and groomed to serve in a 5 star restaurant, a chef that had prepared a wonder meal, and then a bartender that look as if they came out of a pub from the deep woods of Ocala... Several times I also noticed that the waiter even had to do her job, by refilling and tending the bar guest! I hope this issue will be addressed as not to ruin the dinning experience of other guest. This event can and will run potential guest from returning... In the past I had visited Cassadaga more frequent and I am hoping our next visit will be a better experience and will hold up to the expectations that I have told my family members that have just moved back home. I hope this review will also address other people who have children, "if you have children and they are ill mannered and unable to behave properly, pay for a baby sitter as not to ruin other peoples experience!