“40th wedding anniversary - A Perfect Evening”

Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassadaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Somewhere in time.. Sinatra's L'aldila Ristorante, located at the Historic Hotel Cassadaga in Lake Helen, Florida. 355 Cassadaga Road. Contact us for reservations and special requests. We serve Authentic Italian Cuisine with a Full-Bar/Piano Bar, Wine Pairing Events, Catering and more! Please join us for an incredible Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
DeLand, Florida
“40th wedding anniversary - A Perfect Evening”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our experience was everything and more than what we expected. The atmosphere was so very charming and warm. The food was absolutely terrific. And the wine selection was very ample with a variety of selections. The bottle pricing for wine was better than we have seen elsewhere, by $4 to $5 dollars per bottle better.
The staff was very professional and attentive to all our needs. We did not feel rushed at all (spent 2 1/2 hours for our dinner service). Everyone was so very charming and by the end of our evening, we felt like we were among friends. The chef came out from the kitchen several times to meet with patrons and make sure everyone was pleased with their selections.
We have been to some very "high class" dining establishments that did not even come close to the experience we had at Sinatra's. We will be coming back often.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Jon A

DeLand, Florida
“Food & Service Outstanding "BUT"”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I brought my mother on an outing to Hotel Cassadaga April 26, 2014 before attending the mini reading held on Wednesday nights. I was pleasantly surprised of the atmosphere, for it had been remodeled since our last visit. The remodel was very nice and I am happy to see it returned to the atmosphere that truly suited this historic hotel, unlike the last remodel. The service (waiter) was outstanding and very professional! The dinners we both had were also outstanding! (((Sadly))), I was shocked by the bartender behind the counter and it brought the entire experience down by 75%, due to her family had decided to also dine in and her children were so out of control, we had to ask the waiter to please move us to the furthest table away from them. We could not even have a conversation due to her children loudly running around the tables, constantly running into our chairs and all over the restaurant, even running behind the bar, (which by FL laws that is illegal). Luckily they did not cause an accident for the waiter as he juggled around them while he served many guest at other tables, including a party table of over 12 people, with 3 children (younger than the ones out of control) the guests children were pleasantly exhibiting proper manners and remained in their seats, as to show what proper parenting produces. I was shocked that the restaurant allowed employees to be so invasive. The bartender was also extremely unprofessional not only having her out of control family present, but also by her sloppy appearance. Here was a professional server, which was dressed and groomed to serve in a 5 star restaurant, a chef that had prepared a wonder meal, and then a bartender that look as if they came out of a pub from the deep woods of Ocala... Several times I also noticed that the waiter even had to do her job, by refilling and tending the bar guest! I hope this issue will be addressed as not to ruin the dinning experience of other guest. This event can and will run potential guest from returning... In the past I had visited Cassadaga more frequent and I am hoping our next visit will be a better experience and will hold up to the expectations that I have told my family members that have just moved back home. I hope this review will also address other people who have children, "if you have children and they are ill mannered and unable to behave properly, pay for a baby sitter as not to ruin other peoples experience!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Palm Sunday Dinner”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great Food, Wine,Service and atmosphere eggplant rollatini excellent chicken parm fabulous will come again.

1 Thank Joseph C
Deltona, Florida
“A charming trip back in time”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I love Sinatra's. Cassadaga itself is a hidden central florida gem. The Cassadaga hotel is absolutely magical, you'll swear you are in a time warp. The decor is classy, yet cozy. Its so beautiful, I love to sit at the bar and relax with a glasd of wine listening to the man on piano. I always order ravioli, but with their to die for alfredo sauce. A great place to relax or go on a date. Highly recommend!

2 Thank theroyaltarts
Central Florida, Florida
“Better Than Most Restaurants in Orlando”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Please give this place a try, don't be afraid because of where it is located
We had nice male waiter , he was new to town,but he new the menu and gave great suggestions.
I had the Filet , the quality was very good, the price was very reasonable , much less expensive
than Orlando or surrounding areas . . My friends had chicken dishes , chicken and figs which
was outstanding and the other person had chicken saltimbocca.also very good
Must get cheesecake ,nice size not to big but packed with flavors.
The Chefs and staff do a great job, please go check out this restaurant.

The only thing that I would like to see change in the entrance to the hotel is a smoking section
it would nice if that could be moved to the other patio or in the back, sorry smokers
but I dont want to walk through smoke to get to my detestation

• Visited April 2014