“Good food but a little pricey”

Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassadaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Somewhere in time.. Sinatra's L'aldila Ristorante, located at the Historic Hotel Cassadaga in Lake Helen, Florida. 355 Cassadaga Road. Contact us for reservations and special requests. We serve Authentic Italian Cuisine with a Full-Bar/Piano Bar, Wine Pairing Events, Catering and more! Please join us for an incredible Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
Florida
“Good food but a little pricey”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went here for lunch while passing through Cassadaga. I had been once before in a previous incarnation as a fish house which left a lot to be desired. The current owners apparently spent some time and money fixing the place up as an Italian restaurant so it was roomy, attractive and appealing. I thought the menu was a little high compared to other similar restaurants but not greatly overpriced. They had a nice selection of salads. I had the Caprese salad which was nicely presented with fresh tomatoes, mozarella and basil. I added chicken. One friend had the house salad with chicken which was served in a unique bowl. The other had the chicken parmigiana sandwich on ciabatta and he said the bread was excellent as was the rest of the sandwich.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank iuvenis2000

Orlando, Florida
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Their Sunday brunch is so amazing, I have no issues with driving here from Orlando. It's only about 30 minutes down the road. Their dinner menu is amazing too. Every time (4 times in less than two weeks- I'm HOOKED!) the service has been incredible too.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ashley s
florida
“Charming Place to eat”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been twice to Sinatra's restaurant in the Cassadaga Hotel & had 2 wonderful meals. I love the fried raviolis as an appetizer & the salad Caprese...delicious. Both times were for lunch so I will return for a dinner experience. The restaurant is cozy & in a great location. Try it!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank FloridaTraveller1
michigan
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped in on a Friday night with a group of friends and were so impressed. The atmosphere of the Cassadaga Motel was a great blend with this restaurant. The staff was very attentive. The food was great. We had so much fun with the piano player. We will plan a trip back just to have dinner at Sinatra's!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Mary G
Lake Helen, Florida
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I recently had big party at Sinatra's and my guests are still raving about it. The staff-though it was a very busy night-were marvelous. They even decorated for the occasion. The pizza-each one that came out- perfect. I have dined here on a number of occasions-evenings and Sunday breakfast and have always had a great experience. The piano player was marvelous. They even give veterans a 10 % discount every day. Who does that? I highly recommend this restaurant. It is inside Cassadaga Historic Hotel. I checked out some of the rooms for my guests who needed to stay overnight and was pleasantly surprised that their rooms have themes. Something for everybody. Great job to Sinatra's. I will be back and often.

Visited March 2013