“Go somewhere else”

Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassadaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Somewhere in time.. Sinatra's L'aldila Ristorante, located at the Historic Hotel Cassadaga in Lake Helen, Florida. 355 Cassadaga Road. Contact us for reservations and special requests. We serve Authentic Italian Cuisine with a Full-Bar/Piano Bar, Wine Pairing Events, Catering and more! Please join us for an incredible Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We live in this area and have always supported area restaurants ...but better food and definitely better service is around...and value.... My wife ordered a glass of wine....2 or 3 oz was$5....then another patron walked around with 8 or 10 oz in glass. I asked and was told he worked there...that falls in classless to me and will not eat/drink/ nor EVER recommend this place. Food was on crappy side too.

3  Thank Ameriand

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Three of us had a wonderful lunch celebrating a birthday. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was awesome! I felt like everyone in the restaurant treated us like old friends even though it was our first visit. The piano player was great and a very nice touch. Scott, the manager had everyone in the place join in singing happy birthday. Then, the birthday girl had a reading. What a fun time!

4  Thank Orlanta
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food was good, the service could have been better. To be fair, the restaurant did not seem to have enough wait staff and I had to remind my server several times to bring water.

1  Thank Patsy L
Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you like pasta that is softer than a can of Chef Boy R D, and the worst service ever this is the place for you. It is sad because it is a nice environment. We added chicken to our Vodka sauce and it was a whole chicken breast just layed on top. I can cut my own chicken I guess but there wasn't even seasoning. Also all of our food was cold as well. I will not be going back.

3  Thank murf51
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They push there panini's which are actually served on a hamburger bun. Sandwiches were tasty but basic, service was horrible. Lunch took almost 2 hours, people stood in the doorway waiting to get sat for up to 30 minutes, they only had 2 servers working the entire restaurant. I'd pass on the whole experience if I had to do it over again.

1  Thank wick1979