“Horrible”

Sinatra's L'Aldila Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Cassadaga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Somewhere in time.. Sinatra's L'aldila Ristorante, located at the Historic Hotel Cassadaga in Lake Helen, Florida. 355 Cassadaga Road. Contact us for reservations and special requests. We serve Authentic Italian Cuisine with a Full-Bar/Piano Bar, Wine Pairing Events, Catering and more! Please join us for an incredible Lunch, Breakfast or Dinner.
Orange City, Florida
“Horrible”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you like pasta that is softer than a can of Chef Boy R D, and the worst service ever this is the place for you. It is sad because it is a nice environment. We added chicken to our Vodka sauce and it was a whole chicken breast just layed on top. I can cut my own chicken I guess but there wasn't even seasoning. Also all of our food was cold as well. I will not be going back.

3 Thank murf51

Dallas, Texas
1,206 restaurant reviews
“Horrible service, boring food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They push there panini's which are actually served on a hamburger bun. Sandwiches were tasty but basic, service was horrible. Lunch took almost 2 hours, people stood in the doorway waiting to get sat for up to 30 minutes, they only had 2 servers working the entire restaurant. I'd pass on the whole experience if I had to do it over again.

1 Thank wick1979
Deltona, Florida, United States
“a great night out at Sinatras in cassadaga”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

8 of us went for dinner, drinks and the kareoke on Satruday night. The food was excellent ( we had various entrees - (pork chops, cassadaga chicken and the salmon florentine) and appetizers.

The service was great and the we had a wonderful dinner with great service and fun with the kareoke. Cannot wait to go back....

2 Thank Pamela V
DeLand, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a change”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Second time here, the first in September every thing was top notch and first class. Dinner was fantastic, and the tiramimsu was to die for, and service was great, however this time the steak was at best bland not enough heat from the grill, the salmon was fishy and strong my wife couldent eat it. Servise not good the waiter told me he didn't think that the New York strip was on the menue, I had to show him. Bread sticks were brought after the meal was done, we asked for water four times. Cannoli well not fresh, and the tripple chocolate cake was dry, again probably old. Dinner for two with two glasses of house chard-74.59 + 14.00 tip total $88.59 definatly not worth the bad taste or service.

1 Thank Jeffery G
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Loved the breadsticks and cake”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

That was best part of the meal. I had a steak as well, but the steak was very, very bland. If it had any seasoning on it, it was hard to tell. You can get a much better steak, a much larger steak, at Longhorn, and it would cost you less. The breadsticks had the perfect balance of garlic and butter. I would go back again just for the breadsticks! And since the steak just didn't fill me up, I had a slice of chocolate cake. It was excellent! The service at the restaurant was good as well.

• Visited November 2012