“Sherre Wellens”

6th Sense Connection
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Cassadaga
More attraction details
Owner description: 6Th Sense connection was formally located in Cassadaga. We're a spiritual center and no longer have a retail outlet. You can make an appointment to come and see us. We have an online store so you can still buy crystals and all kinds of metaphysical products from us from our website. We offer psychic readings and spiritual guidance for today's world.
Naples, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Sherre Wellens”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Was a great Tarrot reading she is a really nice person and like they have a waiting room if you are with a friend, not to many places there have a seperate waiting room under air

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Paige S

Cassadaga, Florida, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This place is filled with Light!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

When I walked into the 6th Sense I was so impressed with the brightness inside. Everything seemed filled with light--the crystals, jewelry and stones. I loved all the alternative items for sale in which to do readings. There was such a variety of items and excellent selection of stones. The owners and staff were so personable and cheery, they made me feel at home. Many services are offered also, such as readings. I will certainly return when I come through the area again.

Visited December 2011