“just found out”

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Cassadaga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 1, 2013

about Casadaga. i read about Casadaga in an e-book on Amazon called MOUNTAIN OF LIES and thought it was fictional until i Googled it and found out it is real. After reading the reviews, now i can't wait to visit.

3  Thank hoot2013

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went with my sister to a Medium (Shelley was her name) and it blew my mind. I was very skeptical all my life about paranormal and the spiritual world, but after my reading with Shelley, I am a believer. Shelley connected me with my dead mother in a way no one could know. She also connected my sister to her dead husband and she was right on with hat as well. We both cried. Quite a life changing paradigm switch for $75. Highly recommended. Go with an open mind. It will change your life forever in a good way.

8  Thank Steve A
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great peaceful place to visit. Enjoyed the readings walking around the camp the orb tour the whole day was great.

1  Thank PHEE Y
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have been to Cassadaga too many times to count. Just walking into this town makes me feel happy. There is a wonderful energy here. The book store provides all things spiritual plus there are several other stores to visit. The hotel has a gift shop as well and also the relatively new restaurant "Sinatra's" can be great. I have visited about 3 times, 2 times were good the third, not so much. You are able to get a reading from a variety of mediums. The bookstore has an area that contains all of the names (business cards) of the mediums on site. If you wish for a reading but don't know who to choose the suggested method, in the bookstore, is to go with the one that you are drawn toward. I prefer references myself so I pretty much stay away from readings. I have heard mixed reviews and if I am spending my money and time I wish to know that the medium I am choosing has a good reputation. However, if I were told that a specific medium was excellent I would very much consider a reading. So far I have not received this information & that is not to infer that it does not exist, I simply have not come across this in Cassadaga. I would suggest that they allow for actual up close and personal (unedited by the medium) reviews in the bookstore if they are offering the names of these mediums. I usually meet here with my friends and after visiting all that we wish to visit we sit on the hotel porch and catch up. Lovely.....

4  Thank HawkSpiritTraveler
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent an hour and $75 with a psychic who said every single thing about me and my life wrong. Very wrong. Ridiculously wrong. After the reading I read a pamphlet that I paid a dollar for and it said a person could stop the reading after the first 10 minutes if it wasn't going well. I wish they would have told me that before I paid the money and wasted the time.

14  Thank MelanieMari