“Best food in the area!”
Review of Hog Wild BBQ

Hog Wild BBQ
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Carrabelle
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed January 21, 2014

best fish place in the area and the veggies were outstanding! The ice cream counter was a nice touch. Be sure to pick up some Tupelo Honey while you're there, too.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Carrabelle Florida only has a few places to eat. Seafood at a barbeque place you don't always see. I had the seafood special $9.99. What a surprise. Shrimp, scallops, crap cake, and fish. Plate was full plus to side fries and slaw. You usually pay twice as much for what I got. It was cooked to perfection. They also have a lunch buffet I want to try next time I am in town.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food was good and it was a good value. The service was good and there was a good selection of portion sizes so you could pick what you wanted.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We waited on food 1 hour. Hair in brunswick stew. I stood at register for 15 mins & said, I waited over an hour now I guess I'll wait another 30 mins." The owner Ken said YOU WILL WAIT 3 D*MN HOURS IF I WANT YOU TO. I showed him the hair in stew. He said I put it in stew. He mis-rang check $6. I told him he rang check wrong he said "That's your tough [--]. Get the hell out of my restaurant." I refused to leave without $ so he called police. The police came & made him give me $.

1  Thank christie p
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wonderful BBQ here and nice people. The restaurant has a small town feel to it, but that just adds to the charm. I really enjoyed the BBQ potato.