“My Vacation”
Review of Franklin Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carrabelle
Franklin Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Carrabelle B&B and Inns
Palestine, Texas, United States
“My Vacation”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My biggest thrill this year was my trip to Florida to visit my best friend...on the way back we traveled Hwy 98 the coastline home...stopped in Carabelle at this little motel...Franklin Inn...nice big and CLEAN rooms...loved it and a fine shower setup...I had absolutely no complaints...I even forgot my Nook pad there...scared me thought it was gone for sure..But you know there are truly honest folks in this world and they are at this motel...I got my nook back and when I go back to Fla. you can bet I will stay at this motel again. Great folks...and the restaurant next to it has the best B-B-Que and shrimp we have eaten...Thank you Franklin
Inn for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank GailM862

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The Franklin Inn at Carrabelle has Large, clean rooms. Best shower set up! Clean and Large. Comfortable beds and pet friendly. Can't beat it for the price. Close to everything you need!! Good service and very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank JoelCasi C
Leesburg, GA
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I find the value for the price is unbeatable. My experience was clean and comfortable with great customer service. I have stayed on several occasions with the same great service and really needed the quiet getaway.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank gadep76SM
South Shore of Montreal
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Down season rate is 55$+tx which is nice.

Nice hotel, non breakfast.
Clean and comfy rooms.
Quiet and calm.

Only draw back, wifi is only in the lobby, so if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.

Room Tip: if you want wifi in you room ask for a room really close to the lobby.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SebTD
bethel, ohio
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were staying at St. George Island in August 2012 during the Hurricane Isaac. We had to be evacuated due to the threat of the hurricane. We originally had reservations in Talahassee Florida but found Franklin Inn much closer for when we were hopefully able to get back in to the island after the evacation was lifted. We had a total of 9 people traveling, and needed 1 room with handicap accessible which they did have, the rooms were very clean and neat, and you could park your car right outside your door which was reassuring since we didnt want to unpack everything we had taken with us. They were very willing to work with us, giving us extra time to stay there while waiting for the news of the evacuation to be lifted. (Which is very unheard of these days) They were even trying to help us find out when it would be lifted. If we would ever decide to return to St. George Island area, this is definately where we will be staying. The price for the rooms were very reasonable, and they definately could of jacked up the price due to the hurricane. Thanks so much for your hospitatilty and willingness to help us out!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank sharon p
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

As usual everything was in tip top shape! I called and let them know I probably wasn't gonna be there before 10 pm..they said no problem and left me a room key! They make sure to be very friendly! I feel like they have known me for years! Love it!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank lmlan95
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I tried them again after having stayed at their competator last weekend and being WAY WAY WAY over charged & being given the discount they always give me for stayong there under certain circumstances. I was very pleasently surprised this time at the franklin inn! and literally i saved $90 by staying here & not the other hotel in the area!! the room at the franklin inn was clean & I noticed they got new bedding since I stayed here last about 6+ mths ago. I literally have no complaints what so ever! i will def be stayong here again & I am so glad I gave them another try.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank MrsBforever
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrabelle
St George Inn
#1 of 3 in Carrabelle
Rancho Inn
Rancho Inn
#4 of 5 in Apalachicola

Been to Franklin Inn? Share your experiences!