Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

Drivers are always on time and friendly. I use them every time I visit Cape Coral and I'd never use... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $26.62
More Info
from $165.00
More Info
All reviews always on time driver vehicle ride company cape
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Great shuttle service for my wife and I from the airport to our home. We have used them several times and they are always on time, actually early which gives us that added security. Drivers are great with conversations that makes the ride entertaining. The vehicles are clean. Would recommend them for your shuttle services.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Loved Surfside Shuttle. Clean vehicles and one-time service. I felt comfortable with both drivers in the car. Very conversational and good drivers. Would use this company again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Surfside15, Owner at Surfside Airport Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Reviewed November 7, 2019

My husband and I have each used this service one time so far AND will continue to do so in the future.They are easy to contact. They are PROMPT. Drivers are very freindly. MUCH better than taking a local taxi. Give them a try....you will NOT be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Our family has been using Surfside Shuttle for two years. We fly in and out of RSW several times a month. Deb and Steve are terrific, waiting until the wee hours when a flight has been delayed (several times) and Steve even picked me up at the dealership when my car had to go in for service! They are affordable, always on time or early, kind and very helpful...just the very best ride and customer service.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Doclesley
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I was searching for an incredibly early shuttle from Ft Myers to Punta Gorda Airport for 6 people, myself included. By far, Surfside Shuttle had the best price, best reviews, best ride around. Not only were they timely, professional, considerate and comfortable....they were VERY reasonably priced! I can't honestly recommend them highly enough. Sue..our driver HOME from PGD Airport, was so personable, it was like she was one of our group. We fit 7 people, including driver, on our return trip and it was a very pleasant, fun experience. I urge you to tip well as this company deserves it! Thanks so much, Steve, Sue and John .....

Date of experience: July 2019