“Dinner”

Gusto Cucina Italiana
Ranked #1 of 472 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Description: Our restaurant is about Authentic Italian Fresh food made to order. We specialize in Sicilian Saute and house made desserts. Award winning Food!
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We found Gusto's a few months ago, it'sa small family restaurant. We have tried several restaurants in the Cape Coral area, but keep returning to Gusto's, haven't found a better Italian restaurant.

Vince C, Owner at Gusto Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Thank you so much , we appreciate it.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

First time there with friends who had been there before. Had the rice balls for an appetizer. Great taste, we all enjoyed them. Had chicken Marsala, pasta served firm. Marsala sauce was very good. My wife had shrimp and chicken Larosa. She remarked it was a little spicy, but I didn't agree. All in all, highly recommend, small place but worth the wait.

Vince C, Owner at Gusto Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you! We appreciate this.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Friends recommended this small family owned Italian restaurant and I'm so glad they did. I have been there five or six times now and it is consistently good. Food is freshly prepared to order and it is delicious. Their shrimp scampi is one of my favorites. You may have to wait for a table. Please do. You'll be glad you did.

Vince C, Owner at Gusto Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

We appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

This is one of our favorite "go to" Italian places in Cape Coral. It is an intimate setting with approximately 12-15 tables. So in other words, go early or go late, as they become very crowded during the typical meal time. The food is excellent. We have had a variety of items on their menu from the veal to the seafood linguine. Not your typical Italian fare of lasagna, meatballs, etc., so if you are looking for that maybe go somewhere else. If you want fresh, innovative and fabulous service check out Gusto's in the Cape.

Vince C, Owner at Gusto Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We were envied by friends who frequent this restaurant. My wife had the a Seafood Dish and I had Shrimp Scampi. She said hers was very good. Even the calamari was tender. My Scampi was very good and not over the top with lemon taste, something I dislike. When I asked that no lemon be added our waitress said the butter sauce was pre-prepared so it could not be changed. Of course I do not like chefs who dictate "no changes" so I deducted a point. I always ask for more garlic but being rejected on the no lemon I decided not to ask. This is a higher priced place so "I" probably will not return,,, mostly because my request for non-lemon-aid tasting Scampi is readily granted!!!

3  Thank TourTheAmericas
Vince C, Owner at Gusto Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hello, thank you for the review. I apologise for the confusion, we could have customized this dish for you. I will make sure my staff understands this. The chef would have been happy to make you a garlicky scampi versus lemon butter. Most of our regulars love the scampi as it is but I do have a few who enjoy it the way you like and it's no problem at all. We would be happy to accommodate you