“Healthy Breakfast/Lunch Place!”
Review of Cafe YOU

Cafe YOU
Ranked #48 of 472 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Description: Cafe YOU is an Australian Style Cafe` where you can enjoy authentic espresso coffee paired with fresh natural food including many Vegan & GF options.
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Funky little cafe in an industrial section of Cape Coral, definitely worth a visit! I have started going once or twice a week for healthy, tasty food. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options are plentiful- but they have meat and wonderful artisan breads, too. The soups change daily but are all delicious (a bowl is huge), and the menu is varied. Last visit I ordered the broccoli frittata, and it was served with a small spinach/tomato salad for under 5 dollars! Oil and balsamic vinegar are on the table. Fantastic coffee/espresso, and a wide variety of tea served in a pot. I LOVE IT. Friendly, attentive staff, quiet music, parking in lot and on street. They also have reservation-only chef's dinners, but I haven't tried those... yet!

Reviewed June 11, 2017

My husband & I had reservations for a German Wine Dinner at Cafe You in Cape Coral. I have had very good lunches there & truly appreciate their attention to specifying gluten free (or vegan) on the lunch menu. The lunch menu is moderately priced & kids w an adventurous palate will enjoy the selections.

This dinner was one of Cafe You's regular special event dinners. Seating & service is family style for these special dinners so if that's not your thing, you may wish to check them out at lunch where you order from the menu.

The food was nothing short of phenomenal. We are still talking about the food today & trying to decide which was our favorite... a toss up between Creamy Sauerkraut Gratin w Duck Confit or Brisket Braised in (GF) Stout. The wines paired perfectly & we ordered a few bottles to pick up later this week. Oh gee, another opportunity to eat there!

The restaurant is small & I gather that the special dinner reservations fill up quickly. The cost was $100/couple + tip & a repeat of this dinner is next Sat (6/17/17), followed by a Chef's Tasting Dinner Menu. Don't delay! PS Husband says outstanding coffee too. PPS Service is excellent - friendly, efficient, knowledgeable.

1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

One of the best cafes in the Cape. The employees all incredibly knowledgeable and kind. Totally recommend going. I know I'll be back!

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious but I've been there many times and each time the service gets worse. The only thing keeping me coming back with my girlfriend is the food. It's very fresh and very finely crafted. ...If only the staff mirrored the quality of the food, then this place might be a real gem.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

My new favorite at this great restaurant is the Brekkie Pita. It is even better if you add avocado. The freshness of the ingredients just burst in your mouth! And get the baklava if you are lucky enough to find they have made a batch.