other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Heated Pool and sun loungers in the all day southern exposure pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IrishLady...
Buffalo, New York
“Nice location but could use better property management & cleaning”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

The home itself was cute. It could use some TLC. I would fire the management company. They were not very helpful. I would definately get a new cleaning company too. The house did not look like it was cleaned very well. For the amount of the cleaning fee they charge I would have expected the house to sparkle. NOT!! The beds did not even have mattress pads on them!!! None of the bedroom wall swtiches worked. The master bedroom shower light did not work. There were black spots on the pool floor. A few holes in the screening & ants all around the pool & patio. I called the management company about all of these concerns & was told they do not take care of the outside pest control. Said the pool had stains. Had to spray raid all 5 days we were there. Plus my husband had to wash the whole patio to make it clean. Not a great experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quiet neighborhood
Liked least: uncleanliness of the property
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 26, 2016
Thank your for your stay. Our agreement shows that the cleaning fee is non-refundable. I am sorry we could not satisfy you.
Lori P
“Nice place wrong management ”
Reviewed January 31, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed staying at the Villa Casita Feliz but be aware of the management. When we arrived the place was in order but I don't believe it was professional cleaned. When I had to have manager in to get pool heater started he was in such a hurry that all my other questions got pushed aside. Like the light switches they didn't work and his answer was I guess they don't work. The last place I rented I cleaned real good before I left and got my cleaning money back. I called manager to schedule a walk thru our last day there to show how orderly and clean it was. He never showed, I called to see where he was at, his reply was is anything wrong I said no but we scheduled an appointment. He said he would not make it and that I would not get my cleaning money back. Wow I wished I knew it was non refundable I would not have cleaned it better then when we got there. I thought about renting this summer but will look elsewhere with better management.

Management Response
Feb 26, 2016
We thank you for your stay. Our agreement shows that the cleaning fee is non-refundable. I am sorry we could not satisfy your request.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing