other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Heated Pool and sun loungers in the all day southern exposure pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lori P
“Nice place wrong management ”
Reviewed January 31, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed staying at the Villa Casita Feliz but be aware of the management. When we arrived the place was in order but I don't believe it was professional cleaned. When I had to have manager in to get pool heater started he was in such a hurry that all my other questions got pushed aside. Like the light switches they didn't work and his answer was I guess they don't work. The last place I rented I cleaned real good before I left and got my cleaning money back. I called manager to schedule a walk thru our last day there to show how orderly and clean it was. He never showed, I called to see where he was at, his reply was is anything wrong I said no but we scheduled an appointment. He said he would not make it and that I would not get my cleaning money back. Wow I wished I knew it was non refundable I would not have cleaned it better then when we got there. I thought about renting this summer but will look elsewhere with better management.

Management Response
Feb 26, 2016
We thank you for your stay. Our agreement shows that the cleaning fee is non-refundable. I am sorry we could not satisfy your request.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing