“Very good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is our favorite chinese restaurant in all of SW FL and we have tried others. The food is fresh and tasty and service is friendly and fast. We always get takeout. Portions are large. One of our favorite dishes is garlic shrimp.

There are newer reviews for China Garden

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Was not disappointed with our order at all. Sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken, shrimp fried rice and chicken fried rice were all very good. So good, the 5 kids in our group requested it for a 2nd time as our last paid meal on Cape Coral. Don't change a thing!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Run of the mill and average food. Nothing any different than a Chinese place at the Mall. No specials were offered. The staff was friendly. But the food really was just average. The prices were also the same as every other chines food place. It's OK food if you don't want to travel or are being fussy.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This place has real Chinese food, not some of the stuff that you can get in Cape Coral that are made by posers. Having been to multiple Chinese restaurants in Cape Coral I can safely say that this place has the closest to authentic New York City type fare. As for the counterperson who is fairly rude and nasty, he needs a smack in the head. :-) I've had spareribs chicken egg foo yong beef lo mein wonton soup egg drop soup eggrolls and they were all quite good. Much much better than most of the places I've gone to in Cape Coral or Fort Myers for that matter. Some reviewers obviously have no landmark for decent cuisine and it's not their fault. It's what they've been used to.

1  Thank LeelooiEkbatDeSebat
Reviewed December 13, 2012

After a second trip to this restaurant , I can say without question , dont eat here !!!. Upon our arrival the counterperson turned and walked away from me while I was attempting to place my order . He was curt and rude . Food was awfull, cold broccolli served with heavily oversauced stale battered chicken. Excessive grease drippping from egg rolls did not help . I believe all restaurants should and deserve a second chance, particularly if your first trip is not up to par.
( First trip consisted of poor counterservice , greasy stale food ) All this being said, I will not waste time or money on bad food and poor service !