Tripadvisor

Twisted Lobster
Ranked #5 of 498 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: The Twisted Lobster - Fresh - Flavorful - Unforgettable Whether you're looking for our Famous Twisted Lobster Bisque, our creamy New England Chowda, our succulent Crab Cakes Dinner or our Sriracha BBQ Salmon, you are sure not to be disappointed. Come get "Twisted" at the Twisted Lobster Seafood Grille, Cape Coral!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice portions, moderately priced, lacks ambience. Quality and quanity good. Service prompt, could sit inside or out.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been here many times and every time it is just a good as the last time. We took two friends here this time who had never been there and they were so impressed, they took more food home for dinner the next day. My wife had fried shrimp basket - excellent! I had fried ipswitch (whole belly) clams, also excellent. But the appetizers are just as good. The clam chowder is somewhat peppery but very good, and the lobster bisque is literally to die for! I have never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sunday special is rib basket for $8.99.. Get some fries and coleslaw with it. $6.99 ribs only. I would go for ribs only. In and out dining. Pets allowed outside.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Don't tell anyone about Twisted Lobster but I think the word is out already. Twisted Lobster is simply the BEST restaurant in Cape Coral. I've never had a bad meal, from lobster to steak to ribs, oh my! And the prices are very reasonable. I could eat there every day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner here last week with friends. We have been here several times and often get carry out too. As usual, the food was excellent and the service was top notch. There was a bit of a wait as this is a small restaurant that is very popular. If you sign up for their emails, you will receive an email several times a week with specials available only through the email. Food here is always excellent!