“Views are Beautiful”

Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #35 of 437 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We are your local bar & grill located at the beautiful Cape Coral Yacht Club, offering a relaxed atmosphere with a Caribbean feel.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great location. Perfect waterfront dining. Food was excellent. Prices were average.
Services was not up to standards as the other Ford,s Garage location. We had to go to the bar to get out first drink. The waitress was young and tried to give us out check after every drink.
Shift changed we got a new waitress, She had rather big tongue piercing. It looked gross and she was hard to understand. That should not be allowed. We left.
I would go back other than the waitress it was really good.

1  Thank sharches

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Boathouse is a wonderful addition to our many choices in Cape Coral. Location, Location, Location! Food good is quality, beer is cold, and the view is awesome! I love this place and you will too!

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

we went early to get breakfast. they open at 8 am and start serving lunch at 11am. there was only 3 things on breakfast menu so we hung out and drank orange juice and champagne, you can also get bloody marys both for $3. it started getting busy around 11:30 and a entrainment arrived as well. its a very nice tiki bar great for hanging out with family and friends and to get a cold alcohol beverage. my sandwich was decent and big.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to the boat house. The decor is great and the view is as good as it gets. Not sure who is responsible for the surf board high top tables. They may look good but considering they are curved not practical to rest plates on comfortably. We ordered apps and mains and specifically asked for apps first. All the food came out at the same time. The calamari app needs some work. Very small flavorless pieces. Needs seasoning before it gets to the table. The menu is a little pricy but the other items we had were good. The parking is an issue, I am not paying a valet to park my car In a public space that they took over !!

5  Thank Mikaura
Reviewed June 13, 2014

OK It's nice to see the restaurant gave back the parking spaces they stole for a few weeks. Good job. Here's my weird review- I don't get valet parking, at a nice beach shack in Cape Coral. How about you just give up on that and act like a normal restaurant for the area and let people find a spot, park the car and walk on over the way normal people do. That said, You did an awesome job fixing up the best view in all of Cape Coral. KC's (the old place) was a dump. (people actually get mad at me for saying that but I didn't get the appeal of warm beer and lousy food with rude servers.You guys are doing it right. Friendly staff, Nice menu, Good drinks. This will be a regular stop for me and my friends. The tiki look is just amazing. Now its a destination not just a beach bar. Take your boat take your car just go it's great. (I would give it 5 dots if you got rid of valet parking altogether)

4  Thank ForidaReviews