“Good reasonably priced food”
Review of Rumrunners

Rumrunners
Ranked #35 of 462 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Nice place for meal and chillin food and service great second time been there still just as good as 4 years ago well done to all

Write a ReviewReviews (1,924)

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I went here on the strong recommendation of others. It was happy hour so we had the menu offered……peel and eat shrimp were good; fried oysters mediocre, fresh oysters not completely shucked.The waitress was pushy in wanting us to order larger items…so much so we decided to leave. We would not rush back….its uniqueness primarily lies in its local monopoly

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

A must stop when we are in the area. Can't believe I had steak at a seafood restaurant but it was so good that I'd do it again. Service was great. Waitress knew the petite fillets were limited so she quickly placed the order and got us two out of only three left

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had dinner for our Anniversary at Rumrunners the other night and I can honestly say this place has it all; atmosphere, friendly and professional service (by Megan) and excellent mouth-watering food. We started off with a cocktail and I had the Coconut Martini suggested by Megan. It was topped with toasted coconut and was everything she said it would be. We both started off with soup for an appetizers, and there was not a drop left in our bowls. I ordered the triple tail (local fish) over thai noodles. It was perfectly cooked and was a unique taste which I polished off. Although we were stuffed, I topped off the meal with my all time favorite, crème brulee. My husband ordered the steak which was cooked just right. Rumrunners sits right on the Caloosahatchee River, so it's location is beautiful and peaceful. It's a bit pricey, but for a special occasion, we will definitely return.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch so much we went back for supper the following evening. What is not to enjoy--sitting outside-sun & warmth--the beautiful harbor as a back drop--PERFECTION!!!
I had the fish tacos--yummy and my husband had the house drink--which was also very good and fish fingers. Our waitress was top notch--friendly-helpful and fun--for dinner we enjoyed our seafood meals and as an appetizer--meat loaf--it was divine--thank you for a great dining experience on our vacation.