“Always good food with a beautiful view”
Review of Rumrunners

Rumrunners
Ranked #18 of 427 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food is very good. Atmosphere is great. Service is always good. A great place to take out of towners for a full Cape Coral experience.

There are newer reviews for Rumrunners

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had such a wonderful and relaxing lunch outside near the water. The food and service was outstanding and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this place. The grilled chicken and clam chowder were yummy. My wife had a grouper sandwich and she really liked that as well. I don't think you can go wrong with this place. We are so glad we had lunch there and it was nice to be able to enjoy this perfect day while watching the boats go by.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Having not been to Rum Runners in a while due to so many other restaurants to try my bride and I decided to have lunch at an always wonderful place to eat. . .Rum Runners.
Lindsey was our perfect server who was knowledgeable of the menu and made personal recommendations. I had the lime-smoked pulled pork enchiladas with black beans and rice. The entire dish was cooked to perfection without the need to add anything to it. My bride had the grilled mahi sandwich which was excellent. Rum Runners is a must if in the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The restaurant is light and airy. You can sit outside or in and still have nice views of the canal. Food is very tasty if a little pircey. Drinks are very good. We will go again and again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Dined on the deck outside on an absolutely fabulous day! Came in for lunch meeting. The patio was about 3/4 full. Perfect weather and thankfully no smokers but a nearby table did have some very loud talkers. Server was friendly and timely. Tried the Caribbean Chicken. I found the portion was rather small. Taste was very good though and I would have it again. The Chicken and Burgers are the more reasonable entrees in terms of price. You are indeed paying for the view.
Even so, well worth the trip and was a good location for a business lunch.