“expensive”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A very good restaurant with nice view. Pricey. it is good for a special evening out. Good service, nice sized portions.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,825)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Weve visited rumrunners every time we have been at cape coral. Good service, lovely place to eat overlooking the water. But what dissapoints is that either you go for a burger or such for say 8 dollars or a steak for 30 dollars and not much between. The food is well served and tasty but the range on offer is limited compared with the many other outlets in the area.

1  Thank denty60
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I like this place, but they are really ticking off the regular locals. Went with a group of 20+ for a happy hour birthday celebration. Some came by boats, others by cars. Service was good, food was good. Their happy hour prices are still higher then most places in Cape Coral, although the atmosphere, food quality and service usually are worth it. I had to run an errand and several people said they'd wait until I came back and have another drink with me. I ran my errand and came back to my friends, and this is what I heard from my friends.

They were told to leave or place an additional order. There were empty tables and nobody waiting to get a table and it wasn't anywhere near closing time. Most of the party had broken up by this time and it was only a handful of us left. Mind you, we all had numerous drinks, food items, and meals and had been there for several hours. And this was a big group. I will go back again, but if this ever happens again, I think I'll be done with Rumrunners for good! THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE their loyal customers.

1  Thank NaturalWonder
Reviewed January 6, 2013

oysters and shrimp are the freshest you can find anywhere .everything is good. the service was a little slow but it was crowed

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for a margarita and an app....was told they do not have patron....what bar doesn't have that? Was given a "top shelf" alternative which tastes like it was made in the bathtub...not a good experience...

1  Thank Tim R