“Hidden Gem”
Review of Jill's Joint Inc.

Jill's Joint Inc.
Ranked #138 of 426 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 31, 2014

As I was skimming through the internet, I found a restaurant that I haven't heard of in Cape Coral, and I live here. We went to check it our for breakfast. Jill's Joint is hidden away in the Cape Coral Industrial Park. It's a small restaurant and could very easily be bypassed as it's mixed in with other industrial businesses. As you enter, you seat yourself. We were waited on right away. Drinks are self serve. So far, nothing real special, right? Now lets get to the food. My wife and I both ordered the corned beef hash plate. This is where the special comes in. Can we say delicious? The corned beef hash was not prepared like you would usually find in other restaurants. Chunks of corned beef (yes I said chunks), were mixed with grilled home fries and onions. This came with eggs cooked to order along with your choice of toast. This was a meal. Plenty of food. I looked over at a gentleman at the next table and he had what is called "STRANGLED EGGS SUPREME". This consists of grilled home fries and then you can add your own ingredients to go with it and it's all topped by two eggs cooked your way. It looked so good, I'm going to try it next time. I took a look at the Lunch and Dinner menu and there were some things that I want to try. Needless to say, I will be back to Jill's Joint. Don't miss this hidden gem in Cape Coral.

There are newer reviews for Jill's Joint Inc.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have eaten breakfast here a couple of times now and have loved it! The breakfasts are exactly like what you would get in a traditional diner (for you northeasterners). The eggs and homemade fresh home fries were so tasty, and I have had pancakes as well. My husband has had the breakfast scramble and the burrito and both were really enjoyed. The prices can't be beat and the service is easy and quick. Coffee, tea, soda etc. is self serve. We plan to come back and try the dinners - they all sound good.

This is located back in an industrial park, so off the beaten path. But strongly recommend you get in your car and find it - you will be glad you did.