Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area
$85
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$110
$180
Westin.com
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$109
$74
Official Site
$89
$79
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
$72
Priceline
$59
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$110
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
$60
EconoLodge
$59
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonepleasant staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness tripexcellent stayfort myersdinomickeykatherinecapecvsfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I spent one evening at the Hampton and had a very good experience. The hotel is modern, clean, and the staff is supportive. I had a king suite and it was very comfortable with all equipment in working order and a very comfortable bed. The hotel is one block off the main street and the street it is on can be busy but traffic noise was generally not a problem.

Staff made a great recommendation for a local deli which I strongly encourage you trying: Parkway Subs and Salads. We had great sandwiches for lunch...the bread was outstanding and the meat was fresh sliced.

Look forward to coming back to the hotel and deli sometime soon.

Room Tip: Request an odd numbered room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is one f the worst Hilton properties in the Ft Myers/Naples area. And I have been to almost all of them. Its very dated and someone dingy. There isn't a decent restaurant in the area and since there is no restaurant on site you would think they would partner with an area restaurant to provide delivery, but the only thing you can get is pizza. The Fitness Center is down right awful. There is only a treadmill, bike and elliptical and they are all terrible. The elliptical is so bad you bang your knees on it every stride. No hand towels just full body towels. People go there to exercise, not bathe. Speaking of bathing, the shower has no pressure and water comes out of the top and bottom. The bathroom didn't exactly feel or look clean. The air conditioner was also very loud. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. You will get much more for your money. If you are a Hilton member, go to the Homewood Suites or the Garden Inn by the airport instead. Only stay here if you are only in need of a place to put your head at night and don't really need a good night's sleep.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bgualario
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Just because you have to work, doesn't mean you shouldn't be comfortable. We never want our business travelers or any other guest to have to skip their fitness routine. Thank you for letting us know what we need to improve so it is easier for you to feel comfortable while working out. We've also addressed your cleanliness concerns with our staff and will be modifying our current procedures to ensure that's never an issue. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will come back to see our improvements.

Kind regards,
Phil Tandett

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just want you to know what a great staff you have representing your hotel. My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a month . We enjoyed a hot breakfast every morning, the maids were great, the maintenance staff were there when we needed them. On the 15th of February my busband got sick and I needed to call 911, and within minutes they came and took him to the hospital. Dino and Amy couldn't do enough for me while Bill was away for 5 days. Phil Tandett has a great staff (I think he knows it too)
I had to drop you a line. We plan to stay at Hampton Inn again in the future
Thanks again. Helen and Bill Whitney
14051 Stamford st. Livonia, Mi 48154

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was my second stay at Hampton Inn and Suites/ Cape Coral. Neat and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good, but eggs and sausage fall short of my favorite. Rooms clean and comfortable.
Neighborhood is safe, although some streets look a bit run down. Many excellent restaurants nearby. Must drive to beaches or parks.

Room Tip: I've stayed on 2nd and 3rd floors, facing front and back of hotel. Both rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a basic Hampton Inn, no better but no worse than the typical. The room was clean. Linens were fine. Breakfast was slightly better than some routine hotel breakfasts. There was fresh cut up fruit as well as the usual option of a banana or apple. While I did not feel unsafe in any way, the location is in a frumpy area of town. Surrounding buildings are rundown. We stayed there because of its proximity to family who live in Cape Coral.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple