Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area
$85
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$110
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$109
$74
Official Site
$225
$190
$89
$79
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
$72
$59
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$110
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
$60
EconoLodge
$59
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonepleasant staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness tripexcellent stayfort myersdinomickeykatherinecapecvsfl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a last minute trip necessary to get to the Fort Myers area but all of the usual places I stay were booked or priced a little higher than I’d spend on business accommodations. I wasn’t too sure about this location, but I was pretty happy once I got in. Mapping it out it seems like it’s in a random location, but actually it’s a great location and very secure.

The check in was as expected at any Hilton brand: smooth and speedy. My room was outstanding, and probably the nicest furnishing I’ve ever encountered at a Hampton Inn. I was concerned about the location but found it to be very safe and had plenty of restaurant and bar choices nearby. I always like to eat close by especially if I feel like a few drinks (which there were some very friendly local places just east of the hotel).

Breakfast the next morning was consistent with most Hampton Inns but I did find it to be very hot and fresh which was nice. I don’t eat much in the morning, but there plenty of other guests enjoying themselves, and the staff were constantly working to keep everything stocked and replenished.

Overall, just based on great comfort and service, I’d definitely stay here again when I’m in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lenny A
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! We are glad you enjoyed our accomodations and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was a last-minute booking via a low Priceline bid, and we were VERY pleasantly surprised! Check-in was FAST, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms had everything we needed without any extra cost or fuss (except for black tea bags, which probably won't bother anyone else ;-). Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janet H
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Cape Coral and were so pleased to find such outstanding accomodations and service. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Amy, I asked for assistance with my bags since I had recently injured my back and the General Manager Phil came out and personally carried our bags to our room. Our room was imacullately clean and well appointed. The breakfast was very good and the hostess Francis very charming. In fact everyone we encountered at the hotel was very friendly and helpful.
I travel extensively and its rare to find a limited service hotel that provides 5 Star Service, we will definitely be back to stay at this hotel on our next visit to Cape Coral!

Room Tip: We loved the King Suite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bo S
Phil T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words, we love our customers and it was a pleasure for us to assist you. We look forward to your return visit to Cape Coral and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Generlal Manager

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stopped by the Cape Coral Chamber of commerce Welcome center & was given a 15% discount coupon for the Hampton Inn. When I presented it to the Hampton registration agent they said "where did you get this"? & I explained I received it from the Welcome center. The agent informed me they would need "managers approval" & left, upon returning said they would honor it. When I checked out I never got the agreed upon discount. Shame on you Hampton Cape Coral.

Room Tip: Check your bill prior to departing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nelsonrestorations

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your concerns. I do recall the coupon question and to be the best of my knowledge the discounted rate was charged, if we did miss applying your discount is was not deliberately done. Please know that discounts are applied off our standard room rates only and multiple discounts are not applicable. Please contact me directly to discuss your concern further.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in January while visiting friends in the area. Found it very nice and quiet in an excellent location within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. Our room was on the north side, so we didn't hear any traffic noise from 47th Terrace. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast selection left a little bit to be desired: pretty basic stuff, not up to the usual Hampton standard. Would definitely stay there again. Can't comment on the value since we used our Hilton Honors points.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marty D

Thank you for the great compliments about your stay, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed it. We are sorry if the breakfast did not fully meet your requirements, please contact us in advance of your next stay and we will do our utmost to make sure the items you enjoy are on the breakfast.