Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area
$85
Dolphin Key Resort(Cape Coral)
$90
Hideaway Waterfront Resort & Hotel(Cape Coral)(Great Value!)
$79
$74
Official Site
$69
$67
$175
Motel 6 North Fort Myers(North Fort Myers)
$63
$47
$40
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
$80
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
$66
$70
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonepleasant staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationexcellent stayhome away from homefort myersdinokatherinemickeycapecvsfl
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Before booking this hotel, please be aware that it is well below the standard of a normal Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. It looks like an old motel with the Hampton sign stamped on it. Everything about the hotel is very dated. I will not run through a litany of complaints, but just know that each aspect of the hotel (room furnishings, cleanliness, breakfast, amenities, parking, etc.) are not one expects from a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anonymouse2011
HamptonInnCC, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I hope you will contact me directly to discuss. I can be reached at 239-540-1050 ext 510 or linda.mulch@hilton.com.
I hope to hear from you soon !!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I arrived at the hotel wed 7/12, and our first two nights were fine. The hotel room was clean and everything was satisfactory. The third night, my girlfriend and I went down to the pool for an hour and returned back to our room. I had dropped a few pieces of granola on the floor earlier (literally 3 little specs of granola) and had picked them up off the floor and placed them on a paper menu and forgot to throw it in the trash before I went downstairs to the pool. We returned to ants, (or some sort of other bug) I'm not familiar with insects native to FL, all over the coffee table, and all over the floor. There weren't just one or two, but literally hundreds of little tiny ant-like bugs. I am really not ever one to complain, but when dealing with bugs I have no choice but to complain. After calling down to the front desk, and after 15 minutes of explaining the situation, I asked them to come up to the room as to show them I was not exaggerating and they refused and gave me a room right below us for the night. We had a wedding to attend the very next morning, and it was late so we took that option and spent the night downstairs, only to get a call from the front desk at 8 am to get out of the room because someone was checking in and they needed to clean it ahead of time. We had to go back up to our room and get ready for the wedding there. We asked to have the room cleaned while we were away, since there were no other rooms available for us to transfer into. When we returned from the wedding, the trash was taken as well as our dirty towels, and our linens were replaced as requested. The floor must NOT have been vacuumed because there were still particles on the floor here and there. However, we did not find evidence of any remaining bugs, which somewhat gave us piece of mind, but we were fearful of eating in our rooms as we were afraid of attracting MORE bugs into our room. I complained at the desk again before our departure when asked about our stay. The gentleman I spoke with at the front desk the night of the incident said he would make a note of our experience, but when we checked out they had no reference of it. I did not feel like fighting with the front desk associate when I checked out as we had a plane to catch and I did not have the time. We were charged for the full amount. Free hot breakfast was cold and mediocre. Best go with a yogurt or banana. We have a lot of close friends and family in the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area and we will not be returning to this particular Hampton Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon L
HamptonInnCC, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Brandon,
Please call me at 239-540-1050 to discuss your stay with us. It was totally handled improperly. I would like to offer you compensation for visit.
Linda Mulch

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is a very good facility and easy to find. Located right in Cape Coral. Very clean and upscale, but the price did not reflect this. It was priced for a great value. This is one of the national chains facilities that you must stay with if in the area. Some of the "local" facilities didn't hold a candle to this one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank BobKaiser
HamptonInnCC, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

So glad you chose US !!!!! We appreciate you taking time to make us SMILE --- Hope to see you again soon !!!!
Linda Mulch

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Little off the path, but did the staff at the Hotel make up for it. Clean and well attentive staff make this a terrific place to lay your head down. My wife and I were very pleased and would stay here again next time we are in town. Also given great recommendations on places to eat. Overall a very good time. Well done Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Coral.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vann W

Yes, we are alittle off the path -- but we are sure glad you found us !!! Thank you for taking the time to write. Hope to see you again soon !!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights, the Hampton in is a clean & very comfortable. the beds have Duvet covers, nice, lovely decor. Pool, breakfast. Plenty of fresh towels daily a lovely clean hotel. Definitely worth the price. about 1/2 hour from the beach, but if your staying here you likely want to stay in the city of Cape Coral and not the beach. Plenty of local amenties around.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank R_LANE1
HamptonInnCC, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Coral/Fort Myers Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel ! I am glad you had a great stay and hope to see you again soon !