“Surprise Find”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Florida
“Surprise Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tried Rosie's take out because I needed to use an air miles dining account so that I wouldn't loose my miles. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions regarding their specials (they have a different one each day) First time I tried their Mushroom Pizza and was delighted that they used fresh mushrooms and the crust was the perfect thickness. The complimentary garlic knots were yummy and made with fresh garlic NOT powder. The second time we tried one of their specials that included their boneless chicken wings. The plain cheese pizza was perfect, the wings not so much. Will definitely continue to patronize them for their GREAT pizza.

• Visited May 2014

Cape Coral, FL
“Just like home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are so happy to have found this place. it tastes just like a good new york pizza,. We're going back fot the fourth time. Try it, you'll like it!

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“2.00 for water and a not a good philly Chessesteak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wife and I went there for lunch and ordered two Philly steaks for take out that were very small with overcooked meat and hard green peppers and onions. While I was waiting for our order I asked for a cup of ice so I could get some water and after we returned home, I noticed on the receipt she had charged me two dollars! I should of just cooked @ home.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sona E
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
“Don't Waste Your Money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Did not like! Was flavorless, very burned and argued that 'its suppose to be like that'....my garlic knots looked wonderful, tasted terrible! Overall bad bad experience!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Danette D
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Rosies North Fort Myers - same owner?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

If it is stay away! North Fort Myers, Bayshore Rd restaurant was full of flies because the "manager wanted some fresh air"!! Bad attitude, order filled incorrectly - then argued about it, AND food is OVERPRICED! $12 for a salad??? With all the pizza places to pick from, pick another!

• Visited January 2014