“Great Hoagies”
Review of Heavenly Hoagies - MOVED

Heavenly Hoagies
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We have a different soup of the day every day. Our meatballs are city famous, but if you want them show up early.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great Hoagies”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hoagies are great, fresh bread, Heavenly portions of meat loaded high and great value for $6.50. 8" Italian ate the whole thing and I am stuffed. Give them a try!!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank jblaze_1010

Fort Myers, Florida
“Big Hogies”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is a little out of the way shop that should be on the main drag. The bread is made fresh daily and the owner puts enough meat on a sandwich that you could make at least 2 sandwiches. She also had a wonderful cake to top it off with. By the way I only ate half the sandwich to leave room for the desert.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Bill T
Cape Coral, Florida
“AWESOME - Tues - Fri 10-6:30pm Sat 10-4pm”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wow. I don't particularly care for subs and when I go to Subway I always order double meat and it still seems like more bread than sandwich. Not a problem here. The thing is stuffed with so much meat it reminded me of Dagwood's sandwiches ( you're old like me if you get that reference) Fresh bread, tons of meat. I got turkey, swiss, pesto mayo and lettuce ($6.25). Hubby got Authentic Italian minus the cherry peppers and lettuce ($6.60). We normally would have only eaten half of these subs as they were huge, but they were so good we somehow managed to eat the entire subs. I'm posting this place on FB and I rarely do that for anything, but I got to share this little gem.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank NaturalWonder
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Authentic hoagies”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

You'll love the hoagies, especially the Italian and Cuban hoagies. Give this restaurant a try and you won't be sorry.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Simon J
Cape Coral, FL
“Great, fresh hoagies!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just noticed this place driving by recently and then saw it on tripadvisor while looking at other reviews. Thought we'd stop in for lunch. The ambiance is extremely lacking but who cares. There are 3 tables in a very small space and it's noisy from the coolers where they keep drinks. Will probably just get take out from now on. The hoagies are super fresh. The rolls are obviously fresh-made and delicious. They STUFF the roll full of meat and you get thinly shredded lettuce which I love on hoagies. I got a turkey hoagie with provolone and hubby got a "special" cuban which was also full of meat. They also have flavored mayos if you like that kind of thing. Would definitely go again. I'm actually craving one right now!! I think they need to have a website.

Visited May 2014